• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad THE BAD Will Moon

Just out of curiosity, where did he say/write this? I haven't been able to find his instagram account.

His Will Moon Knives site says:
*NOTICE: I have retired from knife making, however my site will stay live for reference. I am closed for orders, and parts are no longer available for my knives. I have fully left the knife industry and am no longer producing any knives or parts. My IP on the Spindle Lock will remain in force; for licensing please email me at support@xxxxxxxx.com"

In other words, if your Will Moon knife has issues and is a POS like the one CM reviewed, you're SOL. I hope the jerk truly did stop making knives and that this isn't just some scheme of his to step away for a while and then come back and start making knives again, claiming it's all due to "popular demand" by his fanboys.

Hey Will you have learned zero from life , from the day you posted bs stories here to the red forum when you posted excuses after excuses from your many many many flaws and poor customer service, you dare to speak ill of Matt R.I.P ???????? How dare you ?? you are a piece of s...t, your apology is fake and it is the same apology you have posted 8 years ago with absolutely zero sincerity , Matt had more honor than all the sperm in your little nut sack, he was honest and took crap from everybody liked a true man , never got mad, what happen your daddy stopped making your CNC knives and finally told ya to gfy??? , I hope nobody ever has to deal with you and read all this post to see who you truly are. Life will teach you believe that.

Eventually, many scammers scam the "wrong" person.

An insurance scammer in Wisconsin, scammed an elderly lady here in Ohio, whose nephew was the U. S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Wisconsin. Woops! FBI visit in the dark. No plea bargain offer. Consecutive sentences. Life change.

A local car repair scammer who specialized in duct tape on worn-out drum brake shoes and "leaking" shocks and struts, with a D BBB, rating simply disappeared one weekend, leaving "substantial" bank balances, a fully-paid for newer car, and a newer house full of furniture, electronics, and clothing. Much cheerful speculation. Not sure how hard the local law investigated.

Will Moon was a dickhead when he was trolling as Frisky Dinghole and is still behaves like an entitled teenager. The comments from Ryan M on the youtube video were spot on for that POS. The only good thing about that knife CM reviewed were the etchings.

So I received this email recently:
Hello Kevin,

As you know there’s a very long, stickied thread about me on your Bladeforums’ feedback page (or at least regarding my knife business back when I still had that business). I dissolved my business in June of 2019 (filed with the NC Sec of State, removed my website, made my knife-related socials unavailable, etc) and left the knife community (I think for the benefit of everyone), and have now assumed as job in a different industry, doing different work, with no intention of returning back to the knife world. For all intents and purposes I am no longer a public figure, and am seeking to go back to being a private citizen.

However, your website still has that stickied thread about me, which is no longer relevant to the knife community. I’d like to kindly find some way of having this removed to help me better transition back into my own privacy, so I can exercise my right to be forgotten. As I am no longer engaged in business in the knife world, and have no intention of returning to that business, it’s referring to an earlier part of my life during which I was a public figure. Like I said, I am no longer a public figure - and now as a private citizen, I would like to have that content removed from your website so I can resume my anonymity.

How can we work together to make this happen? I’d like to find an amicable way of putting this nasty and regrettable chapter in my life behind us. Thanks,

Will Moon
Figured since so many of you have been burned by him, here's an opportunity to speak up with your thoughts. Feel free to share elsewhere, I'd hate for someone who has been personally effected to miss an opportunity to give their opinion

I was an early "victim" of WM's ("frisky dingo" [great username-not so great human]) poor business practices when I was active on the JerzeeDevil. Relative to the losses others suffered, mine were limited. However what was consistent were WM's difficulty in being honest and dealing appropriately with his challenges. I wrote about it when this thread was young, but it seems to have been lost to server changes/upgrades.

So, I would hate for my youthful mistakes to be on display forever, thus a part of me feels sympathy for his request. However, I see no evidence that he ever dealt with his past in a useful manner. While I'm not sure what that would look like, his escapades span a lot of time, so this should be in place for at least as long, with the countdown starting at his last known transgression. That would keep it up for at least another decade.

The internet is forever.

This record should NOT be expunged. IMO of course.

Will Moon be like:

brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

Tell me you desire absolutely no accountability w/o telling me.
Entitled brat.

Back