The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

Jerry Busse

Prepare for the return of the Fusion Battle Mistress!!! :thumbsup::cool:

The "Baddest Blade In The Land" returns in full Battle Grade dress at an incredible price! :eek: :D

There will be a special offer of $367.00 that is in effect until the first batch runs out! You'll save $30.00 if you get in on this deal. :eek::D:cool::thumbsup:

After the first batch is gone, the price goes to $397.00

The BG Fusion Battle Mistress is slated to be a standard model offered on the Busse Combat website before the end of this year.

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Fusion Battle Mistress BG
Specs:
Overall Length approx. 16.25"
Blade Length: approx. 10"
Steel: SR101
Thickness: approx. .250"
Bevel Grind: Saber

Regular Price: $397

Special Offer: $367

FBM%20BG-X3.jpg

Oh dang!!!!! I love the handle of course And really like the scallops I'm in for one for sure!!!!

Last edited:
Crap, looks like both batches sold out already, oh well, should have expected it as fast as the infi rw sold. Should be something just as amazing next monday, see yall hogs then.

Crap, looks like both batches sold out already, oh well, should have expected it as fast as the infi rw sold. Should be something just as amazing next monday, see yall hogs then.

It's a real shame so many missed out on this beauty.

Well im in. Never owned a mistress of any sort so I think its about time I get one.

Piglets how quick they learn HOG Treachery....;):rolleyes:

Back