The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

I do too but then it would be double the price as well.

Cost is only a factor in the absence of value :) I feel as if INFI is more valuable than SR101. I'd be more than willing to pay for it.

I sure hope some cool "LE" models are released. I've been waiting too long....

This allows me to get a fbm fix while.allowing me to save up for the budget busting holy-of-holies NMFBM

I feel as if INFI is more valuable than SR101. I'd be more than willing to pay for it.
There is a Satin LE FBM in the Exchange...I don't think you will ever see those again...just sayin'!!!

This new Batttle Grade FBM is gonna be an epic chopper so if you haven't experienced the pleasure of punishing some SR-101 and feel that INFI is the only choice you might be Surprised it Kicks Ass...check out Rob Stanley's chopping videos...:thumbsup::cool:

Safe! o_O
I have a CBT Cerakote FBM from a Ganzaa, and since she's not Shiny, I'm sitting this one out.

Happy feeding HOGS, she is freakin' awesome, at great price!

There is a Satin LE FBM in the Exchange...I don't think you will ever see those again...just sayin'!!!

This new Batttle Grade FBM is gonna be an epic chopper so if you haven't experienced the pleasure of punishing some SR-101 and feel that INFI is the only choice you might be Surprised it Kicks Ass...check out Rob Stanley's chopping videos...:thumbsup::cool:

You just cant beat an sub $400 FBM imho.

I placed my order at 2:20pm CST ... while my dentist was fitting my permanent crown.

Priorities Man! Priorities!

THREE BG FBM will be heading to my eager mitts!

I've actually grown to prefer SR101. Seems to hold a sharp edge better for me. I will probably end up getting one but I think I'm going to wait until it's a regular production item though. Curious to see if any of these get stripped and what they look like under the coating. Still gun shy over the grinder marks I found in my last few strippers.

My first Busse was actually a Scrap Yard in 2007. SR101 (and SR77) are great steels. During the past 10 years I've had plenty (dozens and dozens) of INFI, but I still like SR101's edge holding ability ... and I have beat on some blades!!!

I ordered three of the BG FBM because I've always wanted a FBM, but couldnt' bring myself to spend $800+ on one. I ordered the BGs with black G10 (+ $55) so my total per-knife cost with shipping was $429.65.

These are going to sell like crazy.

I've actually grown to prefer SR101. Seems to hold a sharp edge better for me.

I've found that SR101 will take a more keen edge, but I still prefer INFI overall. I have no personal empirical evidence that INFI is "better" than SR101 ... but I prefer it for the same reason I prefer carrying my HKs over my Glocks.

My first Busse was actually a Scrap Yard in 2007. SR101 (and SR77) are great steels. During the past 10 years I've had plenty (dozens and dozens) of INFI, but I still like SR101's edge holding ability ... and I have beat on some blades!!!

I ordered three of the BG FBM because I've always wanted a FBM, but couldnt' bring myself to spend $800+ on one. I ordered the BGs with black G10 (+ $55) so my total per-knife cost with shipping was $429.65.

These are going to sell like crazy.

I just got off the phone with Amy, theyre not on sale yet, you got me :)

Your Order Contains...
Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
Fusion Battle Mistress
(Blade Finish Options: Black, Fusion Battle Mistress Handle Option: Black G10 + $55)
3 $422.00 USD $1,266.00 USD
PLEASE NOTE: Your card has been charged for $1.00 to validate the card. The balance of your purchase will be charged to the same card 7-14 days prior to shipment. The above order confirmation displays items purchased only, and does not display the grand total with shipping costs. To view your order details, please login here.

Busse Combat Knife Company ships via UPS and USPS. A signature is required by the recipient of the package. Shipping charges calculated according to the following schedule.

Domestic Shipping:

• First Knife - $14.95
  • Each Additional Knife - $4.00
  • Lanyards or Beads - $3.95 per order or FREE shipping when purchased with a knife
International Shipping:

• First Knife - $54.95
  • Each Additional Knife - $4.00
  • Lanyards or Beads - $19.95 per order or FREE shipping when purchased with a knife

BUSSE COMBAT KNIFE CO.
http://www.bussecombat.com/

BUSSE KNIFE GROUP
ATTN: BUSSE COMBAT
11651 COUNTY ROAD 12
WAUSEON, OH 43567
PH: (419) 923-6471
FAX: (419) 923-2337
INFO@BUSSECOMBAT.COM

I've found that SR101 will take a more keen edge, but I still prefer INFI overall. I have no personal empirical evidence that INFI is "better" than SR101 ... but I prefer it for the same reason I prefer carrying my HKs over my Glocks.

I might be nuts but Infi seems more "noble" to me, it stays cleaner and patinas far less. This is purely subjective but My infi users edges stay pristine, my sr101 users get dirtier and need more maintenance.

This may not be accurate at all, its based on my limited experience.

I wonder if I placed the first order, because I just checked the site and they're not on the order page now?

Back