The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

When I was placing my order ... sitting in the dentist's chair ... I was using my iPhone. I accidentally selected "Midnight Blue" instead of "Black" (looks the same on an iPhone) so I deleted those from my cart, and the BG FBM was off the order page. I used "back" and it was available again. I selected black blade / black G10 and hit order. I've already paid, received my email confirmation.

They're off the page now.

I WAS FIRST TO THE TROUGH!!!!!!

WOOHOO!

IIRC, someone was able to get an early order in on the INFI Ratweiler last week as well. Probably a short window when they're first getting the page ready to go live, congrats!

I've got a lot of SR-101 choppers: 1111, 1311, DTBM, Boom Parang. I have no concerns about the BG FBM.

Don't get me wrong, I think INFI is superior in abusive situations and certainly much more corrosion resistant. I don't blame anyone for having a preference and holding out for INFI.

I have no plans to get rid of my INFI choppers... but for regular work on wood toughness and corrosion haven't been issues for me. Other than a little patina I basically can't tell a difference between the two steels in use.

I might be nuts but Infi seems more "noble" to me, it stays cleaner and patinas far less. This is purely subjective but My infi users edges stay pristine, my sr101 users get dirtier and need more maintenance.

This may not be accurate at all, its based on my limited experience.

Your assessment mirrors my own. I like your use of "noble" as an INFI adjective.

Again, I carry my Heckler & Koch handguns much more often than my Glocks for the same reason. They both serve the same function, and people on both sides will argue superiority. However, at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Your assessment mirrors my own. I like your use of "noble" as an INFI adjective.

Again, I carry my Heckler & Koch handguns much more often than my Glocks for the same reason. They both serve the same function, and people on both sides will argue superiority. However, at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

Talk about mirroring, Ive wanted to trade my G30 in for an HK USP compact .45 for ages but it looks like Ill have to get the HK outright because even though I prefer the USP compact, the G30 is a great piece imho and has grown on me.

When I was placing my order ... sitting in the dentist's chair ... I was using my iPhone. I accidentally selected "Midnight Blue" instead of "Black" (looks the same on an iPhone) so I deleted those from my cart, and the BG FBM was off the order page. I used "back" and it was available again. I selected black blade / black G10 and hit order. I've already paid, received my email confirmation.

They're off the page now.

I WAS FIRST TO THE TROUGH!!!!!!

WOOHOO!

This was a nice touch, you had me going and even though Im aware of hog treachery you had me calling Amy not once but twice. If she didnt think I was nuts before, Im pretty sure she's sure now :D

I just think making people think they can watch the Busse store all day to catch a glitch and buy early is almost too cruel of a ruse, but maybe thats just a pink piglet talking.

The infi version was released at the same price back in 2006....Damn inflation :(

I bought my first 'kin in 2007 (ordered two Scrapper 5 CGs). At the time I thought $89 (IIRC) was a lot for a knife without a sheath.

How times have changed!

Actually, those weren't the first two. I think I bought those in 2008. The first was a Dumpster Mutt.

Back