The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

Jaxx,
I don't remember seeing 1/10th that many Mistresses at the Golden Manor the one time I went (probably around that time period).

ETA: at the time I was there to score a Chopweiler .. which I did.

Jaxx,
I don't remember seeing 1/10th that many Mistresses at the Golden Manor the one time I went (probably around that time period).

ETA: at the time I was there to score a Chopweiler .. which I did.
Did I mention The Great Easton Travelling Trough Show II? Easton PA. ;)

Golden Manor is in Kentucky .. which is closer to Ohio .. so I was surprised more Infi went further away from home :(

Did I mention The Great Easton Travelling Trough Show II? Easton PA. ;)

You did .... I was just whining about not getting to drool, fondle and otherwise molest that many blades during my one and only "Busse Road Trip".

Checked a map ...

Knob Creek is a LITTLE closer to Wauseon than Easton. Regardless, I need to at least make the effort to attend blade.

Jaxx, how long did those last?

Picked up a black with green canvas, its a rare occasion where I prefer canvas over G10, but for my mind canvas suits the FBM better.

I've got a lot of SR-101 choppers: 1111, 1311, DTBM, Boom Parang. I have no concerns about the BG FBM.

Don't get me wrong, I think INFI is superior in abusive situations and certainly much more corrosion resistant. I don't blame anyone for having a preference and holding out for INFI.

I have no plans to get rid of my INFI choppers... but for regular work on wood toughness and corrosion haven't been issues for me. Other than a little patina I basically can't tell a difference between the two steels in use.

I have beat on my BB13 and 1311 and have yet to roll or chip either even some some gnarly knotted wood

In for Sage and Black Canvas. I thought about midnight blue blue or muddy but I have ordered a few in those colors this OP2W already.

Jerry said that the BGFBM is slated to be a regular shop item by the end of the year. Does anyone know if the BGAK47 is now a regular item? It's been available on the site since the MMS release, probably longer.

"Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out (oh)" ;)

The Great Easton Travelling Trough Show II (2010) Mistress table. :D

View attachment 758176

I remember similar at Knob Creek, the actual show one year. Also a year with dozens of Gladius.

Easton-TSII_27.jpg
Thats a beautiful thing! Did you get a VIP pass, were you just window shopping....Did security taze you?
Usually you don't see pix of the Trough until after the initial rush, and since this was "private" event (not a knife/gun show, solely Busse renting a conference room at a Hampton Inn for a weekend event) not requiring a pass to enter, I thought it would be cool to shoot the tables before the "Go", so the Crew let me. Some folks thought I was trying to get an angle on the grabbing, but actually I did more proxying than shopping for myself...at least the first night. Think I added a few more still sitting the following day, so probably an even split by the end. My angle was that I thought it would be cool for the forum, for those that never made it to a live event IRL to see the spread untouched. :)

Back