The "Baddest Blade In The Land" Returns!!!. . . . . .

Black canvas and muddy blade for me. I have a wtf in sr101 and many others and honestly sr101 is an awesome blade steel. Do you think they would back it with the same guarantee as that of infi if it isn't great.
Plus I seriously doubt that most people will even use their infi for anything close to what it is capable of. Cracks me up when people say I will only buy infi and then put the badass blade in a safe to be occasionally fondled but would never even use it to cut anything. To each their own
Infi doesn't rust as easily when stored in a safe never being used....that could be it

I lol all the new piglets complaining it's not INFI and are gonna pass. Take some queues from that Hogs who are gobbling this one up.
I lol all the new piglets complaining it's not INFI and are gonna pass. Take some queues from that Hogs who are gobbling this one up.
I do get the new guys passing to save if their looking for their first Busse. Sure you got the designs from Busse. But sr101 does not have the same ring with the Busse Emblem on the blade. We have Scrapyard and Swamprat for the non infi models. Infi is Busse's jam, what now defines the brand, defines a true Busse imho

When I was placing my order ... sitting in the dentist's chair ... I was using my iPhone. I accidentally selected "Midnight Blue" instead of "Black" (looks the same on an iPhone) so I deleted those from my cart, and the BG FBM was off the order page. I used "back" and it was available again. I selected black blade / black G10 and hit order. I've already paid, received my email confirmation.

They're off the page now.

I WAS FIRST TO THE TROUGH!!!!!!

WOOHOO!
I have midnight blue AK...it's black (and awesome); accept to the keenest of eyes, or in sunlight.

As far as the guy who had a hard time believing (for some strange reason) you about your FBM purchases: Every knife Jerry has announced here in the past month has been available for some people earlier throughout the day; I dunno if those guys are checking the site every single minute or what, but it wasn't just on the FBM and all the models have become available usually sometime in the evening for everyone.

^Another monumental run-on tongue twister by yours truly!

I've not had the pleasure of seeing the midnight blue in person yet. Maybe something will show up in one of my grab bags.

Who's complaining?

Laughing in life is good, introspectively; laughing at others? Well...

I do get the new guys passing to save if their looking for their first Busse. Sure you got the designs from Busse. But sr101 does not have the same ring with the Busse Emblem on the blade. We have Scrapyard and Swamprat for the non infi models. Infi is Busse's jam, what now defines the brand, defines a true Busse imho

That's why the Exchange exists....Get a "Busse" off the EX...Check that box off and JUMP on what I think is going to be an Amazing Chopper in SR-101...Waiting for what 10 years for another Satin INFI FBM what do you think that is going to run $ from the shop:eek:

That's why the Exchange exists....Get a "Busse" off the EX...Check that box off and JUMP on what I think is going to be an Amazing Chopper in SR-101...Waiting for what 10 years for another Satin INFI FBM what do you think that is going to run $ from the shop:eek:
I was not talking about myself...I just get where the new guys are coming from. All they probably hear about with Busse is the magical infi steel. They want to get that grail. Could be the one and only Busse they can ever afford. They got good taste by wanting nothing but the best with their first. Its a badge of honor to say you have an INFI blade in this kind of world!!.......Me personaly, I already ordered my Muddy Brown, Green Canvas FBM :D

Muddy and green canvas has been my color combo for awhile. Good taste..
I like the lighter colors on a large blade. I back pack them because they dangle and get hung up on the hip. When the knife is out of the pack, I tend to put it on the ground on breaks between use (in the woods).....I tend to misplace dark blades, especially when the sun is going down.....or I have been drinking. I will just stay out of the mud and should be good. Enjoy your new blade!

I was not talking about myself...I just get where the new guys are coming from. All they probably hear about with Busse is the magical infi steel. They want to get that grail. Could be the one and only Busse they can ever afford. They got good taste by wanting nothing but the best with their first. Its a badge of honor to say you have an INFI blade in this kind of world!!.......Me personaly, I already ordered my Muddy Brown, Green Canvas FBM :D

I knew where you were coming from you've been here a while and while the GRAIL might be a Satin NMFBM I think the EX is about all that we can count on these days. I won't let mine go but I see others pop up and yeah they are pricey. I think missing a FBM even in SR-101 from the Busse Compound at such a low price is something worth thinking about...NO REGRETS

If and when the Custom Shop get back on line and they can pump out Steady Satin Blades always sell what you have to move up to an INFI Blade...:cool::cool::cool:

No question, if I didn't have a pair of older FBMs, I would have been onto these.
I hear ya....had to jump on these anyway...just to sweet of a blade and I can rest the Oldies....Who am I kidding they Love a good beating!!!

Wonder how the Fusion Battle Mistress in SR-101 will compare with the Swamp Rat Mountain Man in SR-77 for heavy duty chopping.

Went back and forth and finally ordered maroon micarta and muddy on the recommendation of a man in the know. Stoked to check out that combo!

"True Busse" - LOL. :D
What's funny is the latest Swamp Rat will be made from INFI, and the vast majority of BUSSE blades released lately have all been made from SR-101. Make no mistake, just about the time people "think" they have the Busse brands figured out, they switch it up and keep everybody guessing.

The Busseverse is similar to Alice's Wonderland.

The big difference is ... Alice has a INFI Killa Zilla and the Queen is running for HER life.

anyone got any black/orange on black or blue/black on black pics of an fbm ? Ordered me an orange/black on black but still flip-floppin on deciding. Always wanted to get some busses in orange/black and blue/black always end up going with my usual black/tan or black or green micarta >_<

These are awesome! I snagged one!! Orange/Black with Hammered Silver. I needed a good chopper in the arsenal again. What a great offering!

I love me some micarta but on something such as this classic beauty "even though no infi" she needs some shiny new g10... Though it does dig into my how many knives can I get for $1200 budget :oops:

Back