The Bears' Den--Shirogorov Showcase

NeOn Hard, had it back in the workshop for some touches to have it match my F7 Titanium.

wUsZ4h1h.jpg

Question: Do all Shiros come w/ authenticity paperwork from Shirogorov? I picked up a Neon NL from Recon1 & it only came w/ the COA card. Oh yeah...some pics. :D

7X3SjHM.jpg

7Ap6DJy.jpg

Serial Shiros only come with COA cards, while collaborations and Custom Division knives come with both (or maybe just the papers?)

Question: Do all Shiros come w/ authenticity paperwork from Shirogorov? I picked up a Neon NL from Recon1 & it only came w/ the COA card.

Which paperwork are you referring to? There are 2 kinds of COA cards, vertical black ones which have been used on most recent production knives and white horizontal ones which have been used on Custom Division, limited runs, and productions from Russia. If you are talking about the tri-folded sheet of paper with Russian text on it, those are export papers to show that the knife is not weapon and won't be used for warranty/authenticity purposes

Hi,
Have you ever had a problem with the lock in your Shiro? I worry that after some time it will wear off and the knife will have bp. In models that have steel insert fixed on screw it should not be a problem, but what about f.e. F3 in which it seems to be pressed in? I know that knife can be sent to Russia, however, it can a bit complicated.
Are there any long time users here?

Hi,
Have you ever had a problem with the lock in your Shiro? I worry that after some time it will wear off and the knife will have bp. In models that have steel insert fixed on screw it should not be a problem, but what about f.e. F3 in which it seems to be pressed in? I know that knife can be sent to Russia, however, it can a bit complicated.
Are there any long time users here?
I've never had a problem with blade play on any of my Shiros: NeOns, an F3R, F95s, a 111 (owned very briefly) and a few of the collabs

I mentioned recently that I was on the hunt for one of the larger models as my next Shiro but was undecided as to which one. Well, this guy popping up at a good price pretty much made that decision for me.

Zlp2NSk.jpg

And the whole family (so far...:D)

E3P2bIl.jpg

I’ve got a neon zero coming in a few weeks. Hope it lives up to the hype. I wanted and Arius but the neon is just better looking.

Back