The Bears' Den--Shirogorov Showcase

Celebrating Carbon Fiber Friday with my big ole, super free-droppin', wicked sharp 111.

6g4XHOL.jpg

MucpwHX.jpg

Glad it worked for you too. I ended up getting a replacement screw for the RDD before selling it (from the company rep on the other forum). Which tool did you use? I have one Sinkevich/Shiro pivot tool that works well but I got the Sinkevich/Shiro pen and the pivot tool doesn't go in the screw head very far, I was curious if anyone else had this problem. The tool for the body screw fits perfectly.

I just bought the Shiro/Sinkevich pen and the large bit won't even go into my Sigma pivot screw. Nice pen but useless for the purpose for which I purchased it.

Last edited:
I just bought the Shiro/Sinkevich pen and the large bit won't even go into my Sigma pivot screw. Nice pen but useless for the purpose for which I purchased it.
The bit barely fits my Sigma and will likely strip the pivot it I use it. The bit I bought from Razor Edge fits perfectly. I had other Shiro/Sinkevich collaborations but can't remember if the pen-bit fit any of them...

That is so strange about the bits not fitting properly. And I contacted Josh at Razor Edge but he's not making them anymore.

I asked the Shiro spokesman about this on the other forum whether there is a difference between Sinkevich's own pivots and those one the Shiro collabs. I felt the answer was ambiguous and can't remember what he said but if you're on that forum maybe give it a look if you have the time... and interest. It is strange and disappointing to honest

I asked the Shiro spokesman about this on the other forum whether there is a difference between Sinkevich's own pivots and those one the Shiro collabs. I felt the answer was ambiguous and can't remember what he said but if you're on that forum maybe give it a look if you have the time... and interest. It is strange and disappointing to honest
Thanks for the info. Hoping to get some help from them. Recon1 hasn’t been helpful so far.

Not mine photo, just saw it on the Instagram.
I assume CD and serial production knives have black boxes, collabs brown, but blue? o_O
What does the blue box and logo with sunglasses mean?

Its a russian collectors club.
Ther're more models with that logo, also a belt buckle..

Like the Shirogorov Bears on the USN forum also have a special logo, featured on a Neon, a 111 and a F95 iirc, also a belt buckle.

qz-YotVdG1qbbS2Zw-ZbjzJ-mequWQH_PGYEkEjd0aXKi5KLwmrv4GwpbpnIojDfxOJLMQE2-icEFu1ftGSbqyMlQj5gYsQrqBX_jj9S3uQXgJhMLEA9WTbUtoQv91rWRloCC1KaNB4=w2400

Last edited:
Back