The Beer Scout Knife

Ok gotcha. Makes sense now, well as much as it can. I never thought Boy Scout when I got my first beer scout but I was not into traditional at the time and was not aware of an official Boy Scout knife. I also thought the scout was a type of knife.

Oh well. I carried my favorite today:

1mTPWRh.jpg
I like the beer mug bead

Fellow members in good standing of the Beer Scout Knife Club (BSKC) I think it is about time we start regularly assembling the BSKC….by routinely posting pictures of our Beer Scout Knives to this forum. With the apparent death of the Beer Scout Knife it is high time (High Life?) we raise a glass to this wonderful offering from GEC. Only rule is that you have to be a member in good standing…and if you own a Beer Scout Knife you know that you are (unless of course you have never looked at your tube...I would also recommend that those with the related SFOs should be considered "associate members" of the BSKC as I would like to see pictures of them as well!!). Hail the Beer Scout Knife Club!

QZjVZl9.jpg

Last edited:
Fellow members in good standing of the Beer Scout Knife Club (BSKC) I think it is about time we start regularly assembling the BSKC….by routinely posting pictures of our Beer Scout Knives to this forum. With the apparent death of the Beer Scout Knife it is high time (High Life?) we raise a glass to this wonderful offering from GEC. Only rule is that you have to be a member in good standing…and if you own a Beer Scout Knife you know that you are (unless of course you have never looked at your tube...I would also recommend that those with the related SFOs should be considered "associate members" of the BSKC as I would like to see pictures of them as well!!). Hail the Beer Scout Knife Club!

QZjVZl9.jpg
Why did I not see this post earlier ....Here Here!
I second the motion.

For those of us not around when these came out, did the beer glass come with the knife?
Larry

For those of us not around when these came out, did the beer glass come with the knife?
Larry

No, the glasses were sold by GEC and Smokey Mtn Knife Works separately. I only noticed a few months back that I had two different styles of glass. I don't know the story behind that...were there 2015 and 2016 runs of pint glasses to go along with the 2015 and 2016 runs of Beer Scout Knives????

My one and only Beer Scout Knife :)...
Will GEC bring them back to production again?
bSXa4GK.jpg
I am sure they will, just as I am sure they will be expensive and hard to get, and sold at exorbitant prices on the secondary market. Case makes a mini Trapper with lifter that is available all the time and at reasonable prices. That’s the one I would get. Just saying.

I am sure they will, just as I am sure they will be expensive and hard to get, and sold at exorbitant prices on the secondary market. Case makes a mini Trapper with lifter that is available all the time and at reasonable prices. That’s the one I would get. Just saying.
Thanks for the warning, I already own a couple of them. I agree with you, they are very good for their price.

Back