The Beer Scout Knife

Took a stroll with my wife this evening thru our local community. We have a fair amount of bars with live music...while looking at upcoming shows I found this! Just had to post.

vyljQd4.jpg

My hops are coming on strong and just looking at them made me thirsty. This bottle has been on ice since Friday (didn't get consumed over holiday weekend)...oh so cold, oh so good!! Another cap falls victim to my EDC Beer Scout!!!

z0L4U2b.jpg
Nice!

Such grail material in this thread boys. I wish for another run of these badly. All I know is I won't miss out this time if they come to fruition

Such grail material in this thread boys. I wish for another run of these badly. All I know is I won't miss out this time if they come to fruition

From what we understand, there will never be another run of Beer Scouts. There may be other crown lifters but thanks to legal challenges from the Boy Scouts for trademark infringement (search back in this thread), if you want a Beer Scout you have to grab one from the secondary market....and do it sooner than later as prices are rising and fewer are becoming available.

That's great news except I really liked the shield. I have one of the ebony single blade sheeps foot scout 15's but it just says "Scout". Such a great knife. I think I love anything on the 15 frame though. I think the Boy Scouts are going overboard by making a stink about a shield on a gorgeous classic knife.

That's great news except I really liked the shield. I have one of the ebony single blade sheeps foot scout 15's but it just says "Scout". Such a great knife. I think I love anything on the 15 frame though. I think the Boy Scouts are going overboard by making a stink about a shield on a gorgeous classic knife.

15s are my favorite, so many varieties have been constructed and in such a pocketable size....very hard to beat IMHO.

Posted this over on the Beverages and Blades forum yesterday but figured I’d post here as well. Took my EDC Beer Scout up to the mountains and put it to good use. This Beer Scout may not be as unique or rare as some of my others but boy it sure can pry a cap loose and GEC’s color name “Golden Ale“ sure hit the mark!!

upload_2019-5-29_20-18-4.jpeg

Back