The Beer Scout Knife

Nice!! Who made it??

Thanks!
The ancient blade on this run is one of my favorites.

Mr @Jfowl31 did the mod for me last year. Came out perfect.
I’ve literally been begging him for more recover and cap lifter work- but I guess he’s slowed down to a halt as of late.

CzsBeBf.jpg
So sweet! I haven’t seen a beer scout I didn’t like

I work right next to Lagunitas at Cinespace Studios and Just passed it on the train actually. Could go for one right about now though it’s a bit early. I might have to just put a fund aside for Beerscout hunting it seems.
You won't regret it!

I work right next to Lagunitas at Cinespace Studios and Just passed it on the train actually. Could go for one right about now though it’s a bit early. I might have to just put a fund aside for Beerscout hunting it seems.

Beers from Lagunitas Brewery are well represented in my Beer Scout posts...I chose this past posting as you can read "Chicago, Ill" on this newer release from them.

upload_2019-4-22_21-24-13-jpeg.1115987

View attachment 1148511 Great knives and a great beer! The Radio is one of my favorites and I carry it quite often. As a matter of fact I prefer the spear to the sheepsfoot on the Beer Scout.

G Darn guys... these radio jacks are incredible! They have been on my list for a while. I was actually thinking of getting a 15 boys knife and adding a cap lifter to make my own radio jack.

The blood red Diamond Radio Jacks are definitely among my top three or so offerings from GEC...I too love the spear point and thus feel very fortunate to have one of the few Beer Scouts made with a spear point blade.

G Darn guys... these radio jacks are incredible! They have been on my list for a while. I was actually thinking of getting a 15 boys knife and adding a cap lifter to make my own radio jack.

Do you already have the cap lifter (crown lifter in GEC-speak)??

I recently sold a clip crown lifter and then came to find out they’re kinda rare. I’m still wondering why I sold that knife. I guess this is the first time I’ve experienced sellers remorse. If I replace it with a beer scout I’m sure that could make up for it :)

Back