The BK21 Fatwood Harvest

Here's a nice fresh little Suger Pine stump, should have some good pitch. I think it is best to let the stump dry up first .
IMG_2106.JPG
Sure be nice if it turns out to have pitch as good as what you two found :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice haul! I've never found anything bigger than a stump. We have to hike 2 miles in, harvest and haul everything out via backpacks. No way I could hump a whole tree 2 miles! lol

Thanks man. I live in the woods so i never even have to hit pavement. This was all found less than 100 yards from a dirt road. We cut it into manageable sections on location then take multiple trips loading the truck.

And my brother in law is a beast lol. I was going to cut this into 4ths but he said he could lift it... I said you lift it you can have it haha

View media item 2705View media item 2706

Thanks man. I live in the woods so i never even have to hit pavement. This was all found less than 100 yards from a dirt road. We cut it into manageable sections on location then take multiple trips loading the truck.

And my brother in law is a beast lol. I was going to cut this into 4ths but he said he could lift it... I said you lift it you can have it haha

View media item 2705View media item 2706

Holy crap. Not even a back brace. I want him on my team!

And I’m still beating the piss outa it or vice Versa on occasion

I saw @KingMC mention that his 20 chops better than the 21. For me, it's been the complete opposite. I chop way better with the 21 than I did with the 20 or 29. The 20 I owned before, almost slipped out of my hand one time and scared the crap out of me! lol

Back