The BK4 Fatwood Harvest!

No problem. Go ahead and get you that Silky, you can thank me later. ;)

Actually, I still have $150 Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket. I was thinking about getting a .22 air rifle, but maybe I'll get a BK12 instead, haha.

Actually, I still have $150 Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket. I was thinking about getting a .22 air rifle, but maybe I'll get a BK12 instead, haha.

There is this lil tiny single shot .22lr survival rifle I'd like to get. I think it's pretty close to that price Dubz. I'll see if I can find something on it.

Chiappa little badger. They make them in a few different calibers. .17 hmr, .22lr and mag.

Pretty cool, but I was looking at a .22 air rifle.

Umarex makes a good gun. Why don't you check out the RWS 34? That within your price range. .177 and .22. I swear by RWS, I've had multiple rifles from them (34, 48, 350 mag) and my 460 mag. Everyone I recommended the 34 to, loves their guns! I can point you in the right direction if you're serious!

Umarex makes a good gun. Why don't you check out the RWS 34? That within your price range. .177 and .22. I swear by RWS, I've had multiple rifles from them (34, 48, 350 mag) and my 460 mag. Everyone I recommended the 34 to, loves their guns! I can point you in the right direction if you're serious!

Looks good, but it's still 300 semolies.

Shot him an email. See what happens.

There was a package in the mail waiting for me when I got home, from some guy named 91bravo. What was in it? FATWOOD! Big ol' slab. Damn this stuff smells good. Thanks!:

001.png

002_1.png

I can smell it from here! Don't burn it all up in one place!

As soon as I got it, I shaved off a sliver, and lit it on up, haha. Love that smell.

Just checked out the pics and such. Life is treating you right J. The boys are getting big! Glad to see you happy.

Just checked out the pics and such. Life is treating you right J. The boys are getting big! Glad to see you happy.

What's up Kyle! I haven't forgotten about you man, we just don't hang out at the same places anymore. I'm here and mostly on another private forum, but I'm still around, we aren't too hard to find!

Good looking stuff Warrior. Hoping Mr. Bravo didn't forget his buddy from NJ :)

MOS! Good to see you around these parts brother. Hang around, always nice to have more good people around here.

Back