the Booshway

m. wohlwend

BANNED
This is the process that devloped the Booshway. This knife is a regular model that I offer.

Here is Pit's little darling..... :D

bushway.png

Forged from 3/16th of 1095!

Gonna tweak the bevels in the forge today... but getting close to heat treat...

Last edited:
That's looking cool Mark, I'm really looking forward to getting this one, hoping it becomes my main user !

I didn't think you were forging it, what made ya change your mind ?

simple answer, Pit... 2 inch stock, 2 1/8th design... had to get the steel from somewhere .... LOL

simple answer, Pit... 2 inch stock, 2 1/8th design... had to get the steel from somewhere .... LOL

What's an 1/8" between friends,LOL ! My drawing just came out at that but if it would have been easier to make it 2" then that would have been fine !
I shoulda thought about that before I sent the drawing....sorry !:eek:

Maybe we should hold a contest to see what colors I put on Pit's knife ... here are the choices! :D

...or maybe I should stop teasing him seeing as how I haven't been payed yet !!! The joke may end up on me! LOL

Any developments with this one yet Mark ?

I know youv'e had a difficult time just lately so no rush, I just wondered !:)

This knife is quintessential Pitdog. Love it. And Pit, there's nothing unmanly about orange.

I saw this the other day at Mark's shop. I recognized it right away as a Pitdog design knife.:thumbup:

Pit, I am going to tweak the bevels tomorrow and then heat treat... should be ready to grind by this weekend. Hope to have some results for you by Monday...

Pit, I am going to tweak the bevels tomorrow and then heat treat... should be ready to grind by this weekend. Hope to have some results for you by Monday...

Cheers Mark, like I said I realise you have had a tough time so take ya time.This one is gonna be my go to blade for quite some time so no point in rushing it eh !;)

Back