the Booshway

Git yer money together Pit, it's in the tempering oven. A little grinding and a handle and we are alomst there? you wanted a orange handle right ??? LOL

Git yer money together Pit, it's in the tempering oven. A little grinding and a handle and we are alomst there? you wanted a orange handle right ??? LOL

Orange,Nnoooooooooooooooooo !:eek:

Hey Mark I messaged ya on FB about payment.

bushway1.png

Pit, it's pretty close.... hope ya like it... I set my name to follow the spine, I think on the next one I will keep it straight with the handle .... left some forge marks and a little scale along the spine for ya!!!!

Hey Mark that looks awesome buddy !!!;):thumbup:

I let out a big sigh of relief when I saw it wasn't orange or pink !:D

That's nice enough that it would still look good even in pink.

Hey that looks perfect Mark, can't wait now !

To the other forumites let me just say that it is my belief that Mark actually wanted to keep this knife, he sent me a paypal addy with his name spelt wrong to try and stop me getting the money to him !!!!!:eek:

mpwohwlend@sbcglobal.net

Mrs Pit worked it out so he ain't keepin it now !:D:thumbup:

Last edited:
It wasn't the only thing I sent out wrong this week! I think this design is a winner, feels like you could chop all day long with it!!!

It wasn't the only thing I sent out wrong this week! I think this design is a winner, feels like you could chop all day long with it!!!

Sounds good Mark, with what you have been through recently it's not suprising that your head isn't always where it should be, we all understand so don't worry about it !;):thumbup:

Pit, this thing is boxed and ready to head your way... the post office tells me that I can't send it with delivery confirmation cause it's going across the border.... But I am sending it Priority Mail....

Pit, this thing is boxed and ready to head your way... the post office tells me that I can't send it with delivery confirmation cause it's going across the border.... But I am sending it Priority Mail....

That's great news Mark, can't wait !:D

Great looking blade! Good design and execution functional for all field tasks.
What is approx cost and wait time for a tool like that?
Thanks

We have been working very hard on getting a consistant handle shape for the Booshway. After this weekend, I will have 7 of these to grind out, one which is spoken for by MrBear and two others that are paid for...

I have always been more of a one-off type guy, just building what ever I want. This will not work if I have popular models, such as the Booshway. While we work out the growing pains of being popular, we will try to get as consistant as we can! this way you the customer will get a product you expect.

I am seriously considering getting the WSK and the Boosway water jet cut. The handles will be consistant and it will free up some time in the shop. I will still forge the blade. Feel free to post your thoughts ...

Back