the Booshway

Price on booshway is 200.00. It comes standard with a black kydex sheath. Shipping is 15.00

Md25v I will email you a shipping number so you can track. Should have this in the mail by tomorrow.
Yes I plan on a run of magnum wsks! :)

Yes I plan on a run of magnum wsks! :)

Hell Yes!!! would it be possible to get a handle about 1/2 an in longer (big hands) if I order a WSK Magnum?
Mark, I don't know what it is about your knives but there is something about your style that seriously appeals to me. Your execution of Pit's Booshway design is as perfect as I could imagine. I have never liked the WSK style knives because I want my knives to be tools and most maker's WSK style knives are to "busy" with saw-backs and swayed spines and over complicated grinds that are a pain to sharpen. Yours is the first WSK I have even liked, and I REALLY like it. You hit a home run with this one. The Magnum version will definitely be my next purchase.

For the record, I am not a chopper person. I do most of my bushcraft with a four inch scandi and a hatchet. The reason I don't usually like big knives is that most of the ones designed to chop well have grinds that are to thick for detail work. The height of the grind on the Boosh and adding a short scandi section to the WSK and WSK Magnum takes care of that. I really feel like your choppers could be "stand alone" wilderness knives for me. I have not said that before about any knife in the three years I have been on Bladeforums.

I'm glad that it makes you happy but the truth is this buying experience (My first two knives from Mark) has been one of the best I have had online and that deserves to be told to other potential buyers. I've got a little less than forty knives from makers here on bladeforums and have had my buying experiences run the gamut from great to terrible. You have been SWAMPED with orders these past couple months but every time I have had a question about my order (and other guys orders according to post's time stamps) you have been quick to answer and even amend things when needed. I try to support the maker's here when I can and dealing with guys like you is truly what makes me passionate for this forum and the maker's section's in particular.
Also- the only reason I didn't buy one of your bushcraft knives this week (the ergos look perfect on the handles) is because I'm holding out for the WSK Magnum.

Thanks so much. After being a LEO for several years, I worked in a large factory. We busted our tails to make our customers happy. My knife shop turned the corner when I decided to run it like that factory. Our motto was to Do whatever it Takes....

...and never copy or attack another maker.... I might laugh at another maker cause I even laugh at myself. But the BS games has never improved my skills.

My mind is made up too.
Mark is a very fair person and he always seems to make time for the answers that i am asking for.
I totally look forward to being a life long customer because, besides great blades that Mark makes it is more important that "I know" the person that is making the products that i want and purchase.....
Mark is "A OK" in my book, and i look forward to meeting him some day.....:thumbup::thumbup:

2011-01-20_19-59-11_93.jpg

This one is available! Black micarta handle....

Rumor has it that we might have one more Booshway this weekend for sale.. someone had family issues and I respectfully ask that you guys don't buy when something pops up like that...take care of family ( pets too) first...! I can always build you another knife..ok? So we might have one more soon....

Back