The Busse Black Friday Event Has Been Moved to Monday Nov. 19, 2018

Missed that...shop credits?....anyone know what that means?
Basically, you pay money up front for a larger sum of money added to your account at Busse Combat, good towards future offerings.
Here's the announcement for last year that gives some info on it:

Welcome to Busse Black Friday 2017!!!

Busse Black Friday ONLY Happens Once A Year and this is it!!!! :cool:

These will be available starting Wednesday, November 22, 2017 on the Busse Website at 9:00pm Eastern!!! :thumbsup: :cool: And ends on Friday, November 24, 2017 at Midnight!!!!

Here's your chance to score some major discounts on Busse blades! I can assure you that with OP2W having no end in sight and many other models soon to be added to the Busse website, that you will have MANY opportunities to cash these in. In fact, I would imagine that many of these will see heavy action after next week's model is made available!!!! :eek: :cool: :thumbsup:

Do not miss your opportunity to score these incredible discounts!!! :cool:

It's like having a credit card that's made out of Bacon!!!:cool::thumbsup::D

No Regrets!!! :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

These Black Friday Shop Credits are:
Only good for knife orders placed after date of payment in full. (Payments will be processed starting 11-24-17 and must be made in full no later than 12-5-17)
Good for Special Offers and can be combined with other shop credits.
Non-Transferable, non-refundable, and NEVER EXPIRE!!!.
Not good with any additional discounts (Military, Law Enforcement, etc. . .)
Good toward all PB discounts.

Not valid toward purchase of grab bags.
You can buy as many as you like.

You can score the following:

$ 500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 450.00 You save $ 50.00!!! 10% discount!!!
$1,250.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,100.00
You save $ 150.00!!! 12% discount!!!
$2,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 1,720.00 You save $ 280.00!!! 14% discount!!!
$2,750.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,310.00 You save $ 440.00!!! 16% discount!!!
$3,500.00 Busse Shop Credit Only $ 2,870.00 You save $ 630.00!!! 18% discount!!!

$10,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a Custom Shop Knife of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $700.00 for only $8,000.00 You save $2,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 25% discount!!!

$20,000.00 Busse Shop Credit Plus a Custom Shop Gladius of our choice (Please allow 12-18 weeks for delivery) valued at a minimum of $2,200.00 for only $15,500.00. You save $6,700.00!!! This equals a minimum 30% discount!!!

Omg....thnx Daniel and that is frightening.

I'm going to guess that there'll be a free TGLB LE with a $5000 (or higher) shop credit purchase. And that'll be the only way to get one.
You've been right so far so I actually think this is more of a statement of fact than a guess. :) here's hoping they do a nuke version of the TGLB LE with OUR choice of handles for a $10k credit.

Instead of yet ANOTHER version of the Team Gemini, how about a slightly shorter version of the magnificent Forsaken Mistress?!!?

Nice reverse psychology on the TGLB LE, Im with you, yeah, no more Geminis ok Jerry :D

On a serious note, the forsaken mistress looks shorter than it is due to that .50 cal fuller - imhoanyway. From certain angles, she looks positively stubby.

probably just credits they still got alot of bacon to cook from the op2w
Fine Jerry...
YQiOVu5.jpg

Wow, has it been a year already?

One thing I like to do when I don’t have any money to spend is speculate how the current offerings will impact the next grab bags. Possible there will be a lot of Urgent Furies in the next grab bags??? o_O

Has anyone who paid the 20k package received the custom Shop Gladius's from last years Black Friday? Lol I wish I had money for this year but the Urgent Fury ding got all my bacon.

Back