THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

How many here have figured the Viking will be the next offering? Standard finishes. Prototype was $497, so initial offering Standard should be less expensive. Jawohl?

Yeah, I would imagine so, but my brother is SUPER anal about edge sharpness and thinks he can get it sharper. Just wanted to know the angle.

A bit of hail

IMG-7829.jpg

IMG-7831.jpg

Well folks, I finally did it. I'm officially one of the cool kids. My first Busse. Nuked Forsaken Steel Heart. I think I nailed it. It showed up yesterday. I think I need at least one more, because my two kids are already arguing over who gets it when I'm dead. They're 12 and 15. Not sure if I should be proud or a little disturbed.20210113_140151.jpg

Well folks, I finally did it. I'm officially one of the cool kids. My first Busse. Nuked Forsaken Steel Heart. I think I nailed it. It showed up yesterday. I think I need at least one more, because my two kids are already arguing over who gets it when I'm dead. They're 12 and 15. Not sure if I should be proud or a little disturbed.View attachment 1490478
You should grab them one of their own .. you might live longer and avoid any unforseen freak accidents

T
Well folks, I finally did it. I'm officially one of the cool kids. My first Busse. Nuked Forsaken Steel Heart. I think I nailed it. It showed up yesterday. I think I need at least one more, because my two kids are already arguing over who gets it when I'm dead. They're 12 and 15. Not sure if I should be proud or a little disturbed.View attachment 1490478
That right there is my grail.. simple but sexy. One day ill have one :)

Back