THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

It’s all perspective. We in the state’s are - “the men up yonder.”

I have never kept a consistent eye over a long term on the Busse website. Is there a notice when a knife will be taken out of production, or is it just gone one day?

I have never kept a consistent eye over a long term on the Busse website. Is there a notice when a knife will be taken out of production, or is it just gone one day?

They get removed without notice. Often it's around the same time a new model is introduced, but not always.

Another week has passed with no new Busse model announcement. I’m hoping for the Viking Warship. I didn’t initially care for it ~ but that has changed dramatically with every look at the Prototype images. I’m ready for something really different.

So... Off topic- sorta for this crowd... ;)
Hey @Tony G (or anyone else?) question for ya... Just finished my last bottle of Dierberg '05 pinot noir last night :cool::thumbsup:, all bottles in my 2 cases were tasty AF & the last pair of bottles were freakin' exquisite as hell! ...And now I'm jonesing for another as good lol
Got any new recommendations on another Cali pinot?? Maybe a newer vintage Dierberg that ranks up there with how the 2005 did??? :)
Any tips would be much appreciated! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:

20210119_191620-01.jpeg 20210119_200337-01.jpeg

What are you guys using to sharpen your convex edges? More specifically, for those that actually use your knives, what do you use out in the field, whether it's camping, back packing/hiking. When you don't have access to a Worksharp or the mousepad. Diamond rod, ceramic rod, diamond stone?

Fallkniven DC3 or DC4. Diamond on one side, ceramic on the other, obviously you just use the ceramic under normal circumstances.

_t_Fallkniven-DC3-DC4-Stones1.jpg

Hey Hogs/Piglets....
Been gone for a bit, got a few questions (according to the title this seems like a thread to ask in) didnt wana start a new thread.
Whats the latest ? Is it just my page or is Exchange super slow ? Has it been like this for a while?
Thanks
(Hope this is appropriate thread for this)

Hey Hogs/Piglets....
Been gone for a bit, got a few questions (according to the title this seems like a thread to ask in) didnt wana start a new thread.
Whats the latest ? Is it just my page or is Exchange super slow ? Has it been like this for a while?
Thanks
(Hope this is appropriate thread for this)

It's been a buyers market for sure. Lots of stuff listed on the Exchange, with a lot of it at prices we haven't seen in years. It's been like that for maybe a year.

Thank You John... I'm definitely a buyer, again... considering only ASH-1 LE, NMFSH and very special TG-m survived with me. Time to recoup the collection. The goid news, looks like yiu guys been having Ganzaas and special runs more often.
(P.S.
My biggest regret is missing Kriss P Bacon )

A couple Competition Finish KPB98s came up for sale late last year for $590 and $650, so it appears they can still be had for close to the original offer price if you keep an eye on the exchange. If you you go to the Exchange and click on "watch forum," you can have BladeForums send you email whenever a new thread is posted, so you'll be among the first to know if one goes up for sale.

Back