THE BUSSE CHAT THREAD!

I to one day will own a Busse, I just find the marketing/product offerings and purchasing process hard to understand.

Only in it cos they look so sweet.

Over time, I’ve favored the medium length blades. Medium for a Bussekin - that is. ASH1; SJTAC; SHSH2, etc. Some of the newer releases are also a nice length. Like the Forsaken Steel Heart.
I seem to keep coming back to the 7 to 9" range too. My b11 will never leave, but the BURP coach ed and Steelheart ergo will never leave me. 20200603_221331.jpg 20200620_221041.jpg

Crazy Sharp B-11
What a wonderful knife

nVEq0f8.jpg

OaORsic.jpg

Getting Crazy Sharp Treatment
EvbGarT.jpg

Last edited:
Ok.
Have any of you used the ergo public defender as a daily chores knife, edc a some calls it?
Pros, cons?

you successfuly broke the tip? please share the tip with us, we need to learn the how to :p
I love how you put that! Sorta like I did something no one had ever done.
It's an optical illusion, I had to poke the tip in the wicker on that chair to get the knife to stand at a good angle for a picture.

Also, How often do thin ASH 1 get made new from Busse? (just a rough guess)
All models including the ASH1 are made once, and that's it. If a model is reintroduced (it's not often), it will have some slight differences, like the SHBM vs. ASHBM, or like the original Steel Heart vs. ASH1; blade length and/or thickness might change, handle shape might be slightly different, and so on.

All models including the ASH1 are made once, and that's it. If a model is reintroduced (it's not often), it will have some slight differences, like the SHBM vs. ASHBM, or like the original Steel Heart vs. ASH1; blade length and/or thickness might change, handle shape might be slightly different, and so on.
Huh, that never occurred to me. Makes sense though.

Attachments

• 904AC608-7074-4F4F-8C98-E87B6D3F5B7F.jpeg
    904AC608-7074-4F4F-8C98-E87B6D3F5B7F.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Back