The Busse Viking Warship Is Coming!!!!. . . . Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

Smoke Signals sent! Best of luck to you all. And to me!

Last edited:
I have been getting ALOT of emails. Remember everyone the Ganza is at 9:00 pm EST TONIGHT. These are VERY Limited and will go very fast. Remember to email Garth and myself and include your shipping address. It is gonna be be a crazy ride. Good Luck everyone!!!
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

I sent a email right at 9 but forgot my addres, thankfully I checked this page right after I sent it! Sorry if you get 2 emails from me but please just count the first one since the follow up is just my address!

Orders in, alarm didn’t go off so I’m not hoping for much at this point :(

Email stuck in outbox forever. If I miss out it's outlook's fault.

Either it never sent or it sent about 20 times

Last edited:
Sent immediately after 8 CST/9 Eastern.

No bounce-backs, here's hoping for one of each!!!

I am sorting through emails everyone. I will go over Garth's email with him in the morning. You should hear something from Us sometime tomorrow. To quote our AWESOME Boss Jerry "YOWZA" I have a bad feeling that I am gonna be sending ALOT of emails that will not make you happy:(
Like we say "No Regrets"
On a side note before I get some Rest. Somebody has a Birthday tomorrow. Hmmm I wonder who it is??? ;)
I will give you a hint...Starts with a G and HE Loves when everyone makes a BIG Deal about his Bday. :):cool:
Much Love from the 0 to ALL.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

I will give you a hint...Starts with a G and HE Loves when everyone makes a BIG Deal about his Bday. :):cool:
Much Love from the 0 to ALL.
Amy-0
Customer Service
Busse Knife Group

Thank you Miss Amy.
For all you do :)

so tomorrow is Gerry's Birthday ?
He is getting old I will have to send him a Walker.................a Johnny Walker ;)

Looks like an Awesome knife for sure, Congrats and good luck to all. Hey any pics of the tip from the top down?

Back