The Busse Viking Warship Is Coming!!!!. . . . Sunday, December 20, 2020 at 9:00pm Eastern!!!

If it makes anyone feel better my email was time stamped 9:00:02 and I didn't get one. Funny thing is I waited 3 seconds past 9:00 to hit send, had I sent it right at 9:00 it may have gotten there at 8:59:59 and been disqualified :D

Congrat's to anyone who scored!
Yup, I always wait till 9:00:01 to send, just in case, for the exact same reason!
I sent mine in at 09:00:01 and I got the sad email too... Must've been quite the trough trample this time around!! Even with all those complaining!!

Too bad this time! Congrats to those who did score!! Share some pics!

Yup, I always wait till 9:00:01 to send, just in case, for the exact same reason!
I sent mine in at 09:00:01 and I got the sad email too... Must've been quite the trough trample this time around!! Even with all those complaining!!

Too bad this time! Congrats to those who did score!! Share some pics!

I wish I could get the sad e-mail... I get the newsletter, which is awesome. But I don't get any e-mail from anyone inside Busse Combat's domain with one exception. Been trying to get Cox Communications to figure it out for 13 months and the status is "we're looking into it".

Edit: Congrats to the lucky few! Definitely share some pics. I wanna see the one I wanted with some different lighting.

The Busse Viking Warship PROTOTYPE was something special!

Congrats to those who scored. :) STUNNING.

They will begin shipping soon.

Love you all,
Amy-0

We all love you Amy. Sorry I had to call you. But, post #123, they still haven't figured out why I can't get e-mail from you guys. Merry Christmas!

Thank you, i got one!
May i know what handle made of?
All Bronze or G10 Coated with Bronze?
Congrats!

I hope you know that none of these will have copper or bronze handles! The copper or antique bronze are just the Cerakoted finish. The handle is either canvas Micarta or G-10, but I'm not sure. They're usually finished in the same Cerakote as the rest of the blade for special themed ones like this.

If anyone was expecting real copper or bronze and let down ill happily recycle the cheap inferior infi steel for you :)
Thanks for your Twoody, that's awfully generous of you during this holiday season. I'll get in on this giving-train and offer a free disposal service for any "defective", "disappointing", or otherwise "unwanted" INFI, Sr-101, SR-77, or any Bussekin products. Just PM me and we'll work something out.

We should go mount a rescue mission to the land of misfit busses.. i picture an alpha reg thats only 8" long, a sus scroffa with the hawkbill turned persian and a forsaken bm with no clip ..

We should go mount a rescue mission to the land of misfit busses.. i picture an alpha reg thats only 8" long, a sus scroffa with the hawkbill turned persian and a forsaken bm with no clip ..
A Busse Persian? I'm game.
A Regulator that's too long/short? I'll handle that.
Forsaken Mistress variant of any kind? Bring it! Those are clearly NOTHING ANYONE could possibly want. My loving home would gladly take these misfits and make them learn the hardknock life.
tenor.gif

Thank you, i got one!
May i know what handle made of?
All Bronze or G10 Coated with Bronze?

All welcome the new Piglet, Pasu! He scored from Thailand. What are you complaining about?

สวัสดี

ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัก

คุณมาที่นี่บ่อยหรือเปล่า?

เต้นกันไหม

โฮเวอร์คราฟท์ของผมเต็มไปด้วยปลาไหล

ขอแสดงความยินดี!

Hello new person. Just a little Busse community humor. We like to make jokes with the new people.

(I like to make jokes with the new people)

In all seriousness, welcome to our little corner of the internet.

I bet he meant "bacon" not "baton", "Bacon Baton" maybe. No that can't be, disregard.

I occasionally give it a twirl before it smashes the steel through whatevers underneath .

Back