The Case Barlow is BACK

I have the same 2 knives Dwight...…. They are gorgeous, vibrant and well conceived...…….. The jigging on the dark red is stunning.. Destined to be tomorrow's museum piece...………
Thanks Brent and I couldn't agree more. Love the feel of em and they are spectacular in F&F.

Looking good
Thanks Gary. :)

So after reading this thread I decided to get the jigged bone. Just got it yesterday. Beautiful knife. Love the color and jigging. There is some very slight blade play. I hate wobble in my knives. This to me is so minor that it's not a deal breaker. I even like the case logo on the bolster.
I just might get the smooth red bone.
Now my big wish for Case...Red Soup Bone.
Is that asking too much?

FullSizeRender.jpg

Mine arrived last night. It's been hit or miss with recent Case knives for me. But this one is solid, incredible color and jigging, centered blades, no blade play. About the only complaint would be the edge grind which is a bit toothy. For the price grab them while you can.

Last edited:
Sharp now :) and while I guess it doesn't really matter in practical use, at the half stop on either blade the back spring isn't flush, but then, I don't use my knives half opened ;)
G2

I've got an order in for a Case Barlow in Brown Sawcut bone and CV steel. I just got an update email today saying they should be shipping out in 2 - 3 weeks. Is is July yet!? :D

I just ordered one in prime stag I and preordered the brown sawcut bone. They said ther expected to hit in July no exact date as of yet

Has there been any word on those CV Barlows yet? July is soon coming to a close and I'm getting anxious.
I haven't heard anything and I have one ordered also. Like you, I am worried, scared, anxious, and a lot more adjectives that I better not mention. July is so close to the end. Soon it will be Christmas though. I hope.

Back