The Case Barlow is BACK

I haven't heard anything and I have one ordered also. Like you, I am worried, scared, anxious, and a lot more adjectives that I better not mention. July is so close to the end. Soon it will be Christmas though. I hope.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've even been checking the mail every day in case they've been shipped without an email confirmation. This is the first knife I've been this excited about in a long time so that its not easy being patient :rolleyes:
Here's to an early Christmas :thumbsup:

I'm excited to see some of these dye jobs on these case barlows. Majority are very even and full. Lovin it!

I'm waiting on a CV myself. These barlows might not collectibles but I am happily surprised that they have good fit and finish and have no doubt they will hold up over time. Good USA value for what you get.

I Just received notice that my payment for the Case Barlow in CV steel is finally processing. Hopefully that means they should ship very shortly.

I Just received notice that my payment for the Case Barlow in CV steel is finally processing. Hopefully that means they should ship very shortly.
I was just wondering if anyone here had gotten one yet. :thumbsup:

Case CV Barlow on the way...glad I checked my spam folder! :eek::D

22751.jpg

Is that a mock up? The tang has no x for 2019 and the s is different.

Yeah - looks like a rendition. That style of 's' in the word Case is typical of CV knives. Stainless knives (lately) have the "lightning" s.

Saw a pic of one on instagram just now.....wow those are nice!! Can't wait to see some more pics!

Mine arrived today. It looks just like the picture. Good job Case! I will try to get some photos as soon as I can, but someone will probably beat me to it.

Mine arrived today. It looks just like the picture. Good job Case! I will try to get some photos as soon as I can, but someone will probably beat me to it.
Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. Is there much texture to the sawcut?

Mine hasn't shipped yet, despite ordering back in June. Haven't heard anything from the company either, and August is around the corner. This isn't my first problem with this seller so I'm a bit worried to say the least.

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. Is there much texture to the sawcut?

Mine hasn't shipped yet, despite ordering back in June. Haven't heard anything from the company either, and August is around the corner. This isn't my first problem with this seller so I'm a bit worried to say the least.
Humm,you and I might have the same seller then. I haven't heard anything either and I ordered back in June too.

Back