The Case Barlow is BACK

To me, the horizontal sawcuts found on these case barlows resemble marks made by a bandsaw rather than marks made by a round saw blade. I like the look no mater how they were made.
Agreed and yes regardless I love the covers that’s for sure .

i-Kf9Vdgq-L.jpg

Nice patina! I'm really liking mine as well. Good size, easy in the pocket and useful blade shapes!
Thanks, I've been using mine as my primary steak knife :D
It does ride easy in the pocket doesn't it. Feels great in the hand too :thumbsup:

I've been a Barlow fan since my Dad gave me one of his hand-me-downs 60 some years ago, and I've acquired "a few" since I joined here. Case did such a great job on these that I ended up with four of them. I've been lucky, because all of them have been really nice examples of what Case is capable of doing.
IMG_0782-X3.jpg

IMG_0784-X3.jpg

DSC00251-X2.jpg

DSC00257-X2.jpg

I've been really enjoying mine; this may just be my favorite traditional, even over my GECs. View attachment 1178385
I hear ya brother I feel the same way .
My Waynorth LambFoot though is a different animal . But wow this case Barlow xx cv hasn’t left my pocket since it’s arrival after returning the first case Barlow with poor fit and finish . Thats my only complaint is there consistency .
But the one I have now checks every box twice !

Last edited:
I hear ya brother I feel the same way .
My Waynorth LambFoot though is a different animal . But wow this case Barlow xx cv hasn’t left my pocket since it’s arrival after returning the first case Barlow with poor fit and finish . Thats my only complaint is there consistency .
But the one I have now checks every box twice !
Those WC Lambfoots are something to behold! I hope GEC makes a large run of those some day.

I got another Barlow on the way, it likely won't kick this one out of my pocket but its an itch I had to scratch :D
What I would love to see is another sawcut bone with a single spear in CV :eek:

Those WC Lambfoots are something to behold! I hope GEC makes a large run of those some day.

I got another Barlow on the way, it likely won't kick this one out of my pocket but its an itch I had to scratch :D
What I would love to see is another sawcut bone with a single spear in CV :eek:
I’m still contemplating buying the smooth natural bone clip/pen.

I’d like a two blade with a straight secondary. Replace the pen with a coping.

Just dropped a dime on a CV/Sawcut!! :D Now.. Waiting begins.. :rolleyes:
John

Back