The Chat Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

Email incoming Bobby... sounds excellent!!!

I've been busy here... playing catch up and still sick after 2 weeks. I'm behind but things are going well!

Take care, Daniel! I hope you get better, fast!
Hi DFerz!!
Ti Tantos fore ALL!!
rolf

I just realized today was Wednesday! Week is flying! Home to work on a CAD project and hopefully image a new PC. Waiting for PC parts to arrive from all over sucks!

Sup vatos!
Hope you are feeling better , D !
Now for some coffee and punk rocK!

Heya guys! Another week in. Busy weekend filled with birthday parties and vehicle work!

Our hot water heater died. Spent the day here with a plumber and electrician. Sucks but whatcha gonna do!

D, I didn't see an email come in yet. Wasn't sure if you had time to get to it.

Hope you're all doing well. Weather this weekend is supposed to reach the 60's. Beautiful!

-Bobby

Hey guys! I hope everyone is doing great!

We're going to Ouray, CO tomorrow to stay the night... tomorrow's my Birthday and we're going to have fun! It's a really cool small town with lots of exploring to do.

You guys have a good week!

Hey all,
Looking forward to the week. Lots going on at work. Starting steel fabrication on some big projects ... always fun! Managed a little Shop time this weekend so I'm in the right frame of mind. Have a great week all.

Happy birthday D!

I stay away for a few days and look at all the stuff I missed!
HBD, D !
I am off work today and I am not going to even think about skis or snowboards!!!!
Peace and whiskey my homies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back