The chief likes to work.

^^^same pocket wear. It's only a slightly different angle, but same material and shape. I doubt you'd find a difference.

Great thread. I always like to see threads about how knives are actually used in the real world.

I've been thinking about a large Inkosi at some point in my future. One thing I'm wondering is, does its pocket clip placement cause increased wear on a pants pocket? Because my small Inkosi's clip does that a bit. I know if it had the old clip placement like on the 21 models, it wouldn't have that problem (for me).

Jim
Look for a 25 then, although some people feel the clip creates a hot spot in the grip. Or get the inkosi and try it out. If the issue is there, get a hawk clip.

Just reading back through this and regretting letting this one go. It was necessary at the time. But I seriously need another one. Large or small. Such a great knife. @Amoo still have yours?

Just reading back through this and regretting letting this one go. It was necessary at the time. But I seriously need another one. Large or small. Such a great knife. @Amoo still have yours?

Great minds think alike...really missing mine as well. I tried to scratch the itch with a Sebenza but the Inkosi is another level.

Back