The continuing saga: mrknife box-o-knives GAW

WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
PStone said it perfectly in the last thread:
First of all, thank you to all who have come before me! What a great way to experience different patterns and makers knives all at once! It was almost a bit overwhelming at first. This is what was inside:
IMG_20181123_130207.jpg

IMG_20181123_130229.jpg

I think I have decided on the two keepers for me, and there is a severe lack of whittlers so I'll be adding a couple of those plus a nice old Pal...maybe some more as I poke around;). I will get some pics of the additions/withdrawals up here shortly:)

If you'd like a shot at this just post "I'm in" here in the thread. No hard restrictions, but please try to be an active participant here on the Porch:).

We are leaving for Disneyland tomorrow, and will be back next Sunday so you have a week to enter. The next box recipient will be randomly chosen when we get home and the box will go out Monday:D

Thanks again for the chance to handle all these beautiful knives, it's become such a great tradition here on the porch.

~Chip

List:
Hickory n steel
TheEdge01
Seas165
JupiterPaladin
BenHarris

Last edited:
This seems like a great way to be able to try out a knife or two I might not otherwise, so I'm in.
I've definitely got a knife or two I don't use much that I could throw in for someone else to have a shot at if i was to win.

And the randomly selected winner is... seas165 seas165 :D

Screenshot_20181204-103441.png

Send me a pm with your address and I'll get it in the mail:)

~Chip

I had a notice of a package on my door yesterday when i got home, i am guessing its the box o knives, i will pick it up at the PO today. Stand by for new GAW thread

Back