The Cowbell Build Thread

I'm partial to the Blue Denim.

KBcFyBS.jpg

Thank you sir! When I tell you this bad boy hasn't left my pocket since it showed up, I mean that seriously. I'm in love with this beauty. Thank you John!
That's great to hear, I really need to make myself one. It's likethe old saying about a roofers roof always leaking and a plumber's sink won't drain!

Buttery good Bone Linen, good stuff. I'm always open to suggestions, maybe 2022 will bring in new materials, canvas or paper in some new colors?

Mrs. Redmeadow has been sick all week so I've been playing Momma bear to her and the kids. She started feeling better tonight so I should have some more shop time coming up.

The kids and I have been chipping away at getting our new leatherwork area set up and we turned an old computer desk into a workbench for them. They've got big plans.

Buttery good Bone Linen, good stuff. I'm always open to suggestions, maybe 2022 will bring in new materials, canvas or paper in some new colors?

Mrs. Redmeadow has been sick all week so I've been playing Momma bear to her and the kids. She started feeling better tonight so I should have some more shop time coming up.

The kids and I have been chipping away at getting our new leatherwork area set up and we turned an old computer desk into a workbench for them. They've got big plans.
I saw some really cool "grass" micarta from Handsen and sons a few months back, kind of a brighter green with a cool pattern that I'd like to see on something one day. But there's obviously tons of variety out there which is always very cool to see.

Hope Mrs. Redmeadow has a speedy recovery and sending well wishes to her! She's got good company.

That sounds like big plans for sure. Can't wait to see what you fine gentleman pump out of that station! Very nice. 😁

Figured it was time to change the thread title to something more specific. Pocket Blades was kind of vague.

I'll be in the shop today, blades are on the bench. Went through my stabilized wood and found something nice for the 2021 Deluxe.

Firing up the grinder, I've got some Cowbells lined up, some stacked leather and a new design that I'm trying out. It popped in my head the other day.

Glad to hear you’re feeling better and back at the grinder John.

Nice tease with the WIP description soundbite. Stacked leather! 👍 More Cowbells! 😎 New design! 🤔 Good times ahead for the lucky buyers. Looking forward to seeing 👀 some photos along the way.

Phil

Back