The Cowbell Build Thread

I buy a cup if you have any extras.
I'll ear mark one for you when they come in:thumbsup:

Is there going to be a 32oz option? :D

A 32 oz Stein/Mug would be awesome but it would cost a fortune. The problem with these little ones is just to break even (which I'd be fine with) will cost $10 plus shipping. 13 or 15 bucks is a lot for a damn coffee cup.

We'll probably do some Giveaways with them and random things like that. I hate seeing "merch" that costs an arm and a leg.

^ A very classy group John. Each handle material has a handsome character all its own. I think the classic drop point was the right choice for the 2021 commemorative edition. The mesquite burl turned out very nice. Winners all! :thumbsup:

Phil

Thanks Phil, I really like this mesquite.

I'm considering changing things up a bit.Though the Dibs get grabbed quick in the Newsletter (within minutes usually) I'm considering adding a couple that will be my picks and offering them for sale through the newsletter. I'll still take Dibs, I like that system. I'd be interested in anyone's opinion on that. I think it's a win/win kind of situation but I might be missing something.

I am going to need me one of them if you end up with a surplus.
Noted, the ones that are coming will have a dark maroon logo. I'm a sucker for maroon.

bugs-bunny.gif

Dagnabbit! I've been missing out on way too much.
If you happen to make any extras...:(

Finishing up the tooled pocket clip sheath for the Deluxe as well as the others.

I'll be offering the Deluxe soon. We'll do another "Buyers Draw" where if you're interested in buying it you can throw your name in the hat.

For those of you that have a Dibs being finished right after the Deluxe. If you want to put in for the Deluxe draw to purchase that instead, you can pass on your Dibs knife if you happen to win the Deluxe draw. Hope that made sense, If you want both, that's fine as well.

The 2021 Deluxe will come with a Tooled belt sheath, a tooled pocket clip sheath, and a mini cowbell made out of the mesquite burl handle material. I only do one Deluxe a year and it's etched 2021 on the underside of the handle. If anyone has any questions let me know.

I'll put out more pictures when the Clio sheath us finished, for now here's the Belt sheath. This is the first tooking out of the Redmeadow shop.
IMG_20211202_103707_782-01.jpeg

Back