Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can you email me some pics?

I’ll take it. I just want to see what it looks like. Please send your PayPal information as well. Thank you.

sure thanks, my phone is on the fritz, but I'll give ya some when I clear it up, btw, you'll have to clear your inbox, it's full :)

From Nathan's OP. Not posting this as any form of rebuke to ruffle feathers but just as a reminder that some folks get constant notifications by being subbed to this thread:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-cpk-buy-sell-and-trade-thread-open-to-everybody.1454027/

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

I want to buy or trade for a set of unbuffed burlap scales for an HDFK. It could be just the scales if you have them, or I could swap the whole knife if you prefer (I have a new HDFK with buffed natural micarta). PM me if interested, and thanks.

New/Unused Light Chopper in D3V (black micarta scales) with factory kydex (with dangler). Has some light kydex rash as can be expected, other than that it's perfect. $600 SHIPPED via USPS Priority (payable by paypal g&s)

Selling this because it's my backup and unlike most things.... I'm realizing I don't need a backup. My user is going strong and will definitely last MY lifetime!

UqiRqWY.jpg

Uz11XQa.jpg

Can someone proxy for me on the 5pm FK prototype sale? I'll be driving to Huntsville for the marathon tomorrow. It would be greatly appreciated and I'll surely put it to use like my other CPKs!

For trade... my HDFK unbuffed natural micarta scales for your buffed black micarta scales. We each keep our blades and hardware.

Mine are as-new, no staining, no wear and tear whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back