Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your listing is most likely in violation of the Forum's WTS rules because it appears that you are not a paid member of Gold or higher level. The only reason that your listing was not flagged but the system is because this subforum does not use the same software filters that the main Exchange does.

I don't mean to be a party pooper, but as it stands, it seems that you are breaking the Exchange's rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought in this particular sub forum it was OK to sell CPK knives no matter what level of membership ?

No Sir, all subforums WTS threads fall under the same Exchange main rules, i.e, you will need a paid membership of Gold level or higher.

I thought in this particular sub forum it was OK to sell CPK knives no matter what level of membership ?

Nope, sorry, it's a violation of BF rules. I don't make the rules but I do have to enforce them.

As I state in the original post "Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post."

This isn't "on the radar" yet. I'll edit your post for you and that will be the end of it, no need for "warnings" etc.

Please consider getting a gold membership and re-post your sale. It helps support the site.

Nope, sorry, it's a violation of BF rules. I don't make the rules but I do have to enforce them.

As I state in the original post "Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post."

This isn't "on the radar" yet. I'll edit your post for you and that will be the end of it, no need for "warnings" etc.

Please consider getting a gold membership and re-post your sale. It helps support the site.
OK. Thanks.

Selling a few items from my collection of CPK knives-ALL new condition-unused-never carried and in excellent condition.
NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE.
Price of knife includes pay pal fees and priority shipping ConUS (would ship to international buyer if they pay difference of shipping and any insurance costs they want)
Must be 18 to purchase and be familiar with your laws and rules in your state.

To purchase-claim knife by stating " I'll take the ___________" in a reply to this post. Followed with a prompt DM for Pay Pal info. Payment to be made immediately after claim.
Thanks for looking!!!

Item 1: HDFK (Heavy Duty Field Knife) SOLD
Maroon Micarta on black liner with black hardware. Very cool color combo. Comes with kydex dangler sheath as shown.

Item 2: EDC 2 $SOLD
Maroon micarta (no liner) with black hardware. Comes with Kydex vertical carry sheath as shown.

Last edited:
I'm putting my Competition Cutter up for sale. This one has a standard grip with a thick edge. I used it for one day of training and one competition. It has some marks on the blade from cutting various things and it has been sharpened. This cutter is wicked sharp and a beast on the cutting tables.

SOLD-Thanks BB. shipped via PayPal G&S and USPS Priority shipping with Signature Confirmation. Post an "I'll take it" here and send me a PM for PayPal info. Shipped to Conus only.

IMG_2553.JPG

Last edited:
I'm putting my Competition Cutter up for sale. This one has a standard grip with a thick edge. I used it for one day of training and one competition. It has some marks on the blade from cutting various things and it has been sharpened. This cutter is wicked sharp and a beast on the cutting tables.

$650 shipped via PayPal G&S and USPS Priority shipping with Signature Confirmation. Post an "I'll take it" here and send me a PM for PayPal info. Shipped to Conus only.

View attachment 1037091
I will take it
Bbowling@honuapo.com
Please and thank you

Item 2: EDC 2 $260.00 SPF
Maroon micarta (no liner) with black hardware. Comes with Kydex vertical carry sheath as shown.
YpCguEa.jpg

EneopnF.jpg

9bkJnjg.jpg
I’ll put a roof over its head

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back