Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I'd like to offer up a Behemoth Chopper for sale. It is unused/as received from CPK. It has terotuf scales and the black Mashed Cat kydex sheath with belt loop attachment. It's at home and I'm at work, so I haven't snapped a picture, but I think we all know what this BIG DAMN KNIFE looks like. If you do need pictures I can remedy that this evening. Asking $695 to your door, shipping by USPS Priority and payment by PayPal Goods & Services please. Let's keep it to Domestic shipping only, and no trades desired at this time - only selling as I need to get the UF preorder paid. Thanks for your consideration. Dave

Withdrawing this and listing one in antique edgecut farther down the page.

Last edited:
WTB - Behemoth Chopper. Used is ok.

Hello everyone. I'd like to offer up a Behemoth Chopper for sale. It is unused/as received from CPK. It has terotuf scales and the black Mashed Cat kydex sheath with belt loop attachment. It's at home and I'm at work, so I haven't snapped a picture, but I think we all know what this BIG DAMN KNIFE looks like. If you do need pictures I can remedy that this evening. Asking $695 to your door, shipping by USPS Priority and payment by PayPal Goods & Services please. Let's keep it to Domestic shipping only, and no trades desired at this time - only selling as I need to get the UF preorder paid. Thanks for your consideration. Dave
@jeffbird

SOLD $795 TYD Behemoth Chopper with streaky Antique Edgecut and Mashed Cat sheath with belt loop. This knife is unusued/as received from CPK. No trades, Domestic shipping only by USPS Priority mail with tracking. Payment by Paypal Goods & Services please. Cheers! Dave

qB335pd.jpg

JZe429N.jpg

NtFwqlf.jpg

Last edited:
In Search of EDC in D2 message me please if you happen to have one available. Much appreciate it!

Good evening everyone.

I have several EDC for sale. New, never carried, never used. Or make me an offer for both... Paypal is fine

The Antique Micarta is 3v. 300.00 SPF

The other one with unique camo Micarta is 4v. SPF 325.00 for postage. Both purchased from Nathan's booth at Blade Show.

The 3v has an upright carry sheath. The 4 v has a horizontal carry.

hXUt3yx.jpg

nmLAjXN.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the antique in 3v for $300.

Re reading your post are these the original EDC or EDC2. Is it the newer Delta 3V heat treat ?

My email is orien79 at hotmail.com. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back