Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a lot of commentary already about a sale on the 15th. Is this real or just a rumor at this point?

I see a lot of commentary already about a sale on the 15th. Is this real or just a rumor at this point?
Wrong thread but, yes, it’s real. According to Nathan.

That has got to be a record!

Holy smokes folks! Thank you for the interest in our work. Jo, Mark, Bo and I appreciate it. We will be back here again next week for 40 more.

I'm clearing a couple more out:
***SOLD***Utility Fighter - Natural canvas micarta scales & kydex sheath - $400 shipped/insured***SOLD***
***SOLD***EDC2 - CPK Classic satin finish with Class A Ironwood scales, no sheath - $450 shipped/insured***SOLD***
Shipping via USPS, US sales only.
P2090734_r.jpg
P2090735_r.jpg
P2090726_r.jpg
P2090729_r.jpg

Last edited:
In the market for either a used/lighly used HDFK or a used/lightly used 6" utility fighter.
Kydex preferred
Unbuffed micarta would be first choice of scales.

Hdfk secured, so ignore this post. No uf needed either since i got the hdfk secured

Last edited:
Light Chopper, 3V, Natural scales. Custom built leather sheath w/Removable Dangler. Never used. SOLD $600 shipped/insurance/Paypal fees.

EDC 2 (still available), 3V, Antique Micarta sales. No sheath. Obviously new as it's still zip tied to cardboard as it arrived from Carothers. $400 shipped/insured/PayPal fees.
Can add new leather of your choice to EDC2 for extra $$
20190211_165206.jpg 20190211_165247.jpg 20190211_165226.jpg 20190211_165419.jpg 20190211_165455.jpg

Last edited:
I have an original FK delta 3v with natural scales in new condition that I am looking to trade for an FK2. I love the original version and wouldn’t let it go if I didn’t have a couple others, but I would like to try the new version. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

^ Hello friend, the main Exchange rules apply in here too. I'm not a Mod or anything but just wanted to inform you of the tidbit below:

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads.

Alright I need an Fk2 to complete my trio of blades. Anyone wanting to offload an extra FK2 they might have grabbed from the last drop let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back