Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a horizontal sheath for an EDC 2 that they don't need, I'm looking for one. Thanks.

Edit: I didn’t mean to snipe the other reply, and the one I had close by was for EDC1. If you don’t find one I’m pretty sure I have one in the cabin. Will check next weekend.

Last edited:
No big hurry on the CPK EDC horizontal sheath guy's, just get back to me when you get a chance. I do have a Azwelke (which I love btw) that I've been playing around with. I did notice an almost imperceptible difference in the EDC 2 scale fit on the AZ (I have EDC 1 & 2 scales available). I had ordered the AZ sheath noting an EDC 2, there must be a very minor difference in the scale size, the EDC 1 snaps in like a old school mouse trap, the EDC 2 is more like one of those no kill traps. Retention is excellent on both scales but you can notice a difference if you listen and feel for it. This has become a literally an EDC for me, at work it rides in a JoFu sheath in the cargo pocket covered by the flap, at home dangling free from a UEK extension. I wanted to try the stock CPK horizontal sheath if it's reasonable.

I am also looking for a leather cross-draw sheath for my new EDC3...same size as the EDC2, I believe.
I would like to see pics of the various makers' leather sheaths, and would prefer a design with a leather snap on the sheath's tip...securing it to a belt loop.

Sorry, but Blade Forums rules prevent you from selling anywhere on Blade Forums. You need to edit out your listing above, see rules below:

"BASIC MEMBERS - Basic members are not allowed to post items for sale. You may post items for Trade in the Wanted To Trade Forums, or post requests for items to purchase in the Wanted To Buy Forums.

REGISTERED USERS - The first level of membership. If you have not purchased a paid subscription, you are by default a Registered User. As such, you are very limited to posting areas in the Exchange. You may respond to threads where you mean to purchase an item, or trade. You are not allowed to create threads for Selling or Trading (but you may respond to existing ads). You do have the ability to create Want To Buy threads."

blah blah blah spam

For starters, you need to have a Gold membership or higher to be allowed to sell on Bladeforums. And second, even you had one, this wouldn't be the place for what you're trying to sell. You might wanna remove your post before the Mods do it for you. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on handle material and if Matt is not interested in it, I would be interested
Bbowling@honuapo.com

Thank you Byron. I doubt if it is edgecut antique but if it is, I would like to buy it if I hear from the actual seller. If on ESEE, sorry can't do no matter what it is.

Post script edit: seems like buffed naturals mica rat which is a pass for me as a collector (already have a user). Thank you and I can def vouch for Byron as being GTG since he had bought a proto BC, an LC and an EDC2 from me in the past :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back