Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to an extremely grateful gesture by Fonedork Fonedork , my medium chopper prayers were answered!
That being said, need to recoup some funds.

Letting go of my UFK. It has both ghost black AND terotuf scales and is factory fresh. Id like to sell as a package. $400 shipped / Paypal G/S only please. I can have pics by later tonite if necessary.
i'll take it

Thanks to an extremely gracious gesture by Fonedork Fonedork , my medium chopper prayers were answered!
That being said, need to recoup some funds.

DAAMN that was fast! SOLD to Mr. Quick Draw McGraw himself! @MVAB41078
Guess I should have listed it higher haha

Letting go of my UFK. It has both ghost black AND terotuf scales and is factory fresh. Id like to sell as a package. SOLD

gotta move fast to beat my kid! ;)

WTB Shiv and Utility Fighter!
Please and thank you

UNCLE! UNCLE!

whoa... I have DM from a number of people. Hang on, and no more please while I answer these. I only have 1 UF and 2 Shivs available.

Or for anyone looking, I am thinking or reducing my collection. I would like to trade or partial for a new Field Knife with Micarta scales

Last edited:
UNCLE! UNCLE!

whoa... I have DM from a number of people. Hang on, and no more please while I answer these. I only have 1 UF and 2 Shivs available.

Or for anyone looking, I am thinking or reducing my collection. I would like to trade or partial for a new Field Knife with Micarta scales
Ignore all those other guys and answer mine!:)

UNCLE! UNCLE!

Last edited:
My offer to sell Shivs and UF is over, and done. Sorry for the lack of response, as I got a lot of messages. And I hope all find what you are looking for. Keep up the search, and you will find. They are amazing pcs, and I hated to part with mine, but life brings it's seasons of change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back