Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t believe I’m doing this but....... SOLD

Again reaching out to my Canadian friends for a sweet HDFK and EDC2 both in Edge Cut Antique Micarta. (I am only wanting to sell these two as a pair).

I prefer to try and sell these locally in Canada before considering to ship to ship to the US.

See link below for more pictures and details.

Thanks everyone.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...es-hdfk-edc2-both-in-antique-micarta.1654380/

XZaApHH.jpg

Last edited:
Just seeing what’s out there- but is anyone interested in trading HDFK scales? I have black micarta and am looking for Browns/Natural or the tri-color rag.

You can message me so I don’t clog up this thread.

Unused FK2 in unbuffed OD green micarta with Tek Lok sheath. After putting some mileage on my FK2 in TeroTuf (still in awe of how well these FK2s perform!), I just keep reaching for it every time, so I don’t foresee this one getting any play over here in the near future. Hoping it’ll find a new home where it’ll see the usage it deserves. It’s been in & out of the sheath less than 10 times. There is a darker spot on the micarta scale around one of the fasteners (see pic below).
SOLD to Mike157 G&S. Shipping & insurance on me
Have a great weekend CPK subforum!
C2959B02-E486-4B1C-8121-E7D93460162C.jpeg DEEBF5C1-912D-407F-B038-1309FF54956D.jpeg 1C2A8877-E6EE-4C65-8030-33D8F777AB46.jpeg

Last edited:
Unused FK2 in unbuffed OD green micarta with Tek Lok sheath. After putting some mileage on my FK2 in TeroTuf (still in awe of how well these FK2s perform!), I just keep reaching for it every time, so I don’t foresee this one getting any play over here in the near future. Hoping it’ll find a new home where it’ll see the usage it deserves. It’s been in & out of the sheath less than 10 times. There is a darker spot on the micarta scale around one of the fasteners (see pic below).
$PF to Mike157 G&S. Shipping & insurance on me
Have a great weekend CPK subforum!
View attachment 1105660 View attachment 1105661 View attachment 1105662

the dark spot is something that happens occasionally when some of the loctite wicks up the fastener and wicks out onto the scales. We see this sometimes and remove it, but occasionally it happens during shipping. It stands out pretty bad on unbuffed materials. It can usually be removed with rubbing alcohol or similar. This is a known issue and we're working on it.

the dark spot is something that happens occasionally when some of the loctite wicks up the fastener and wicks out onto the scales. We see this sometimes and remove it, but occasionally it happens during shipping. It stands out pretty bad on unbuffed materials. It can usually be removed with rubbing alcohol or similar. This is a known issue and we're working on it.
Dark spot be damned, it’s a kickass knife, gorgeous in its utility. I’d call it a beauty mark ;) Besides, you never claimed the unbuffed stuff would win a pageant. It feels great in hand, and that’s what it’s all about for me (as evidenced by my love of that ugly ass TeroTuf) ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back