Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking for an edc in d3v as well if anyone has one they can part with. Thanx in advance.
don aka sonnydaze on BF... horizontal sheath preferred but not a must.

Also looking for my first CPK - either a D3v edc or an FK.

In the meantime (not so) patiently awaiting news on the 2.0 FK...

I am still Searching for a Shiv-If you have a new and unused Shiv in 3V contact me via PM or request my E-mail on this thread! I'm your huckleberry
im-your-huckleberry-o0aehf.jpg

I am still Searching for a Shiv-If you have a new and unused Shiv in 3V contact me via PM or request my E-mail on this thread! I'm your huckleberry

I don't have anything in 3V, but I've got plenty of shivs on hand if you're interested.

To add a bit more specificity, I will buy all the Carothers Shivs you (Charlie_K) may be interested in selling.

Last edited:
He's probably talking about a prison type Shiv lol

That was my thought. i doubt that many of them are made out of 3V.

1C6560560-130321-prisonartifact-shivs.today-inline-large.jpg

I wouldn't pass on any retired cpk.

Wanted: cerakoted A2 Shiv in any handle (to replace the one I foolishly let go)
I know what you mean, Ivan. When it comes to Shivs, I would take any unused Shiv that might come my way. Even moreso, a UF, since I only have one. Both are at the top of my "LUV" list.

I wouldn't pass on any retired cpk.

Wanted: cerakoted A2 Shiv in any handle (to replace the one I foolishly let go)

Well, that is rather specific, Coiledwire.:D As you imply, that would be rather hard to let go of. I'd bet somebody could be convinced to trade for a private Pacific island with 80° water, sandy beaches and perfect surf!;)

Mike

I know what you mean, Ivan. When it comes to Shivs, I would take any unused Shiv that might come my way. Even moreso, a UF, since I only have one. Both are at the top of my "LUV" list.

Why won't anyone take a used one? Hell, I'll take the used ones nobody wants!

And I'm not talking about abused, but if it was used to cut some stuff nobody wants them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back