Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is rather specific, Coiledwire.:D As you imply, that would be rather hard to let go of. I'd bet somebody could be convinced to trade for a private Pacific island with 80° water, sandy beaches and perfect surf!;)

Mike

Sold! Send me pics of island and deeds, and I'll offer up many cpks in trade. :D

Why won't anyone take a used one? Hell, I'll take the used ones nobody wants!

And I'm not talking about abused, but if it was used to cut some stuff nobody wants them?

Anyone is a broad term. I would gladly consider all offerings. And if it's too abused for me, I'm sure someone else would enjoy having it.

I'll pay extra for any "used" shiv used as a shank. Blood drives the price up.

It would be of real interest to understand the means by which you validate blood cell material and additionally the proof of "shank usage". It must be an interesting, vital process you use to derive it's content and useage relative to it's utilization, as proof in any buy/sell situation. Please elaborate.

I've got two Shiv's. One covered in Unicorn blood and the other cut the heart out of a Minotaur. Special weekend price of 60 trillion each. Free shipping.

I'll take them.

100_Trillion_Front.jpg
zimbabwe-currency-20-trillion-lg.jpg

OK, apparently my wanted to buy posts were not clearly stated, My apologies! So here we go
I would very much like to purchase a NEW and UNUSED CAROTHERS SHIV in 3V ONLY! That's 3V ONLY!!! Not A2! If you have a NEW and UNUSED Carothers SHIV you would like to sell that is A2, New or Used, please refer to Page 31 of this Thread!
I (TommyGun56) the originator of thread #629 (This entry) would be interested in Purchasing a NEW and UNUSED Carothers SHIV in 3V! That's 3V Steel! Thanks:thumbsup:;) Contact me via PM or request my e-mail on this thread!:thumbsup::cool:
219265a724be15b4f1453bda8d50002e.jpg

Last edited:
Yup the current Bid is $611 with no sheath! Glad I have all I need!!

And the Carothers Fk and EDC are getting some notice in the same arena, seeing that sheaths are being listed for both Carothers models. All good press.

^ Yes that would be AZWelke who is both a craftsman member on here and also a seller over there.

I mean the purveyor for those after-market Carothers sheaths, not the owner of that LC ;)

From Nathan's original post:

By request I'm creating this thread here so folks can buy, sell and trade CPK knives and gear, including sheaths (yours or mine), scales (yours or mine), fancy screws etc, and also pimping and sharpening services. This thread falls outside of normal BF sales threads so normal feedback isn't available. I'm limited in my time and ability to moderate this thread so if folks start running into trouble here I'll close it.

With that in mind, I would personally like to see the chatting on this thread cut down. As someone who does buy a knife here every now and then, and who has posted knives for sale, and who may potentially use this thread for buying and selling, and who was previously subscribed to this thread, I would love to see it manifest in a pure state once more.

With that in mind, I would personally like to see the chatting on this thread cut down. As someone who does buy a knife here every now and then, and who has posted knives for sale, and who may potentially use this thread for buying and selling, and who was previously subscribed to this thread, I would love to see it manifest in a pure state once more.

I was actually thinking the same this morning. I don't mind fun, but it is disappointing when I see this thread has a new post and I look to see if there is something I want for sale and it's just conversation.

I tend to agree, but this is the interweb. Unless a mod makes specific rules as in the Exchange it's hard to control what's posted. Even there people seem unable to control themselves. I will refrain from posting off topic stuff from now on.

^ This

get it back on the rails guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back