MODERATED

please re-list with price

-Nate

Attachments

• IMG_4712.JPG
    IMG_4712.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan, am I correct that if you advertise anything for sale here, you must list the price here as well??

You're right, lol, I was trying to be nice. The asking price is required per BladeForums rules. Note posts 501-504 which make mention of the same issue. Please state pricing in thread as stated in #1 in thread below, thanks to TommyGun56.

Last edited:
Here you go
  1. Be 100% sure that you want to sell the item, have it in your possession and clearly list the selling price. There is no "testing the waters" or "gauge buyer interest". No auction or raffle type sale threads.
  2. No sales for third parties. If your "friend" wants an item sold, they must create their own account and list it themselves.
  3. Activate/Enable your ability to receive email and private messaging, from members, moderators, and administrators; you must also display your correct membership level.
  4. When describing your items, be honest and provide an accurate & detailed description of the item. Don't forget to mention defects, blemishes, new, used, or other problems. When in doubt, be pessimistic with your descriptions. If you have a problem being honest, upfront, and are unable to honor your word then you do not belong here.
  5. Provide as many photos as possible, in the best lighting possible. It's always nice for buyers to see what they are going to get. Threads with pictures sell items faster than those without. Keep in mind, gigantic photos take forever to load for some people and can be an eyesore, resizing to a reasonable size is advised
  6. Be specific with all details of payment. There is no eBay style auctioning allowed. If you want to entertain trade offers, say so in your sales thread (For Sale Or Trade); it is allowed.
  7. If you have a Gold or higher membership you may list currently active threads in your signature space. Please, no giant billboards and no links to eBay.
  8. Consolidate your 'like" items into a single thread. If you have multiple knives to sell, post them in a single thread. Or you can do different threads on different days. You are only allowed 1 sales thread, per day, per forum. If you list an item and it sells, don't start another thread in the same section until the next day. If a moderator consolidates your threads, edit the title and make any changes you need to. DO NOT START AN ALL NEW THREAD! Let's keep it fair for everyone.
  9. You must wait 14 days (2 week rule) to relist an item for the second time. Once you list an item for sale, that item cannot appear for a second time in a sales thread until 2 weeks have passed from the date of the original thread. Any changes made to your existing sales thread (withdrawing, editing price, etc.) must be made to that thread, don't start new threads with the same items. Use a calendar if you need to. You can link your sales threads to your signature space, but don't make it a giant billboard.

Looking for camo scales for the EDC :) . New (preferred) or used. Buffed or unbuffed (preferred).

wtb NEW or USED: a 3" EDC in Nathan's Delta 3V or 4V. Sheath is NOT necessary.
...will buy or have made a leather cross-draw belt sheath.
PP G&S cash, or perhaps partial trade with nib Spydie/ZT models.
thanx....don aka sonnydaze...(very high pos feedback)

Last edited:
Have a new CPK Field Knife in Delta 3v with black micarta for sale. It will come with the original sheath as well as a sheath I had made from Mashed Cat Kydex. Knife is new and never used. SPF. PM or email with any questions or pictures. I can email or text pictures, photobucket not nice anymore ha.

Last edited:
Have a new CPK Field Knife in Delta 3v with black micarta for sale. It will come with the original sheath as well as a sheath I had made from Mashed Cat Kydex. Knife is new and never used. Selling for $395.00 for total package. PM or email with any questions or pictures. I can email or text pictures, photobucket not nice anymore ha.

Hi Bapple! What is your email? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back