Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new Rick Lowe leather/Kydex sheath for both the FK and the Edc. I'd like to try to trade one for some edc scales. Looking for Micarta.

The sheaths are black kydex / black leather

I have a new Rick Lowe leather/Kydex sheath for both the FK and the Edc. I'd like to try to trade one for some edc scales. Looking for Micarta.

The sheaths are black kydex / black leather
You looking for factory or aftermarket scales?
Only micarta, or might wood suit you as well?

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a trade. I'm trying to find a Survive 4.7 in 3V and for trade, I'm offering up my EDC in 3V, with black canvas Micarta slabs and a verticle sheath. Which I've had since April of this year and I've never used it. Period.
Thanks everybody!

A little bit of clarification here, I am not looking to sell my EDC. It is trading fodder for a Survive 4.7.

Last edited:
Have a LC in terotuff, plus other truly custom 3v blades from other makers plus $$$ if any of the lucky buyers of the behemoth choppers are interested in doing some flipping.

Thanks all!

Disregard. Thanks for the contact folks.

Last edited:
Hello to all. I'm new to the CPK sub-forum. I'm looking for a Delta 3V Field Knife. Preferably with Micarta scales and NIB if possible. I would also consider a used knife depending on the condition. This would be my first CPK.
Please email me if you have one you want to sell.
mtblade131 at yahoo dot com
Thanks
Vinnie

Thank you NJBILLK for trying. I appreciate it.

Hi folks,

Always on the look-out here for Nathan's Utility Fighter, any configuration. I have plenty of CPKs for trade material, or would be happy to listen to anyone wanting to sell, as well. And am always on the lookout for any available Shiv.

Bob

I would be glad to address any buy/sell/trade questions in a BF conversation format.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back