Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for UFs and/or Shivs in trade for my original large Sebenza "P" (1993) as new in box - with all original accessories (a lefty). If interested in trade discussions, contact via BF conversation.

In addition to the above desired trade, I also have an LC with Terotuf and dangler sheath available to trade only, for Shivs or UF.

Wanting to buy a Field Knife in D3V if possible. Preferably in mint condition. Would consider one in a well used condition though, as I intend on using it, as long as the edge is fine.

So if anyone wants to send a FK off to New Zealand to undertake wild adventures PM me please.

I haven't been on this thread long and haven't seen any get snapped up, what is a fair price to pay for a FK, both in new and used conditions?

Cheers

Looking to Buy a New and Unused Nathan Carothers SHIV in 3V Steel!!! Payment made via PP Goods and Services! Would very much prefer to Purchase the SHIV outright, but can also offer a New and Unused Todd Begg Steel Craft series Bodega (Blue and Silver handles with Satin Blade-Top blade second set of pictures) and $175 Cash for The Shiv in 3V
U.S. SHIPPING ONLY!!! NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING! These are not for Sale, TRADES ONLY!!! Thanks Again
Todd Begg Steel Craft Series Bodega-Top knife

Last edited:
I still have my d3v EDC for trade for a field knife in 3v, or a survive 4.7 in 3v!

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a trade. I'm trying to find a Survive 4.7 in 3V and for trade, I'm offering up my EDC in 3V, with black canvas Micarta slabs and a verticle sheath. Which I've had since April of this year and I've never used it. Period.
Thanks everybody!

A little bit of clarification here, I am not looking to sell my EDC. It is trading fodder for a Survive 4.7.

Ok, I'm going to kick my search up a notch. Along with my CPK EDC, I'm going to throw my new/unused Survive 5.1 in 3V with 2 sets of slabs for a 4.7 in 3V. Of course this is either/or.
Hit me up with what you have and let's talk turkey.
Thanks everybody.
Tim

Ok, I'm going to kick my search up a notch. Along with my CPK EDC, I'm going to throw my new/unused Survive 5.1 in 3V with 2 sets of slabs for a 4.7 in 3V. Of course this is either/or.
Thanks everybody.
Tim

Looks like we're both trying to trade for the same Survive knife! lol But, I'd trade for a Field Knife first though....

Thanks everybody.
Tim

Damn, if only you wanted a 4.7 in CFV! I would trade for that set in a minute.

Everybody, it's not a set for trade. I thought I addressed that with the, either/or statement.
Heck, I want a 4.7 in 3V, but not THAT badly.
My apologies, I was confused by your phrasing.
Along with my CPK EDC, I'm going to throw my new/unused Survive 5.1 in 3V with 2 sets of slabs for a 4.7 in 3V.
Thanks for the clarification and good luck on your search :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back