Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an EDC Sheath available. RH Carry taco pouch with fire steel loop.
Made from 6-7oz veg tan leather, dyed Walnut brown w/Butterscotch Ritza 'Tiger' stitching.
Price is $68 shipped (US).
P9270089.JPG P9270090.JPG

WTB: Field Knife, users OK. Preferably Tero-Tuf or 'grippier' material handles. Numerous gun/knife items for trade/partial trade as well if so desired. Thanks!

Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks.

By request I'm creating this thread here so folks can buy, sell and trade CPK knives and gear, including sheaths (yours or mine), scales (yours or mine), fancy screws etc, and also pimping and sharpening services. This thread falls outside of normal BF sales threads so normal feedback isn't available. I'm limited in my time and ability to moderate this thread so if folks start running into trouble here I'll close it.

Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post. If you're conducting a trade with a registered user I suggest you wait to receive your item before shipping.

I reserve the right to delete or modify items as I see necessary. For example if you post your authentic Conan the Barbarian collectors edition sword for sale (not a CPK related posting) I will edit your post to be about your My Little Pony collection and then I will mock you. Also, don't post links to outside sites such as ebay.

Anything you post must be yours, in your possession, and except for services such as a custom sheath etc. it needs to be finished and ready to go. Custom work that is not ready to ship needs to be accompanied with an accurate lead time.

You can re-post items, but you must wait two weeks.

Lets please be courteous to each other and take care to package items appropriately so they're received safely, try to describe all defects accurately, and minimize delays in shipping. Hold onto the money (don't spend it) for a reasonable amount of time so you're able to issue a refund if there is a problem.

We're all knife nuts here and this is supposed to be fun. Lets enjoy our hobby and interests and share the love :thumbup:
Is the grey zombie in a different place or will the thread you posted open up?

^ Nathan will unlock the currently locked sales thread for today as stated at 3:00 PM EDT.

Hello to all. Here's a sheath I made for a Field knife. The proceeds from the sale will aid the relief efforts down in Texas. It will be split between the American Red Cross and the ASPCA. It's tragic to see what has happened to the people as well as all the animals from the aftermath of the storm. The sheath is priced high for this reason, and this reason only. I would like to send as much money as possible.
The sheath is made from premium 7-8 ounce Hermann Oak veg tan. Tooled pattern. Lightly wet-formed. Hand stitched using 1mm Tiger thread. Black Fiebings pro dye with a light wax buffed finished.
PRICE: $250 I will pay for the shipping. Paypal or money order would be fine. SHEATH ONLY. KNIFE IS NOT INCLUDED.
The first "I'll take it" will get it. Please follow-up with a PM.
I would like to thank Nathan and Jo of CPK, a dear collector who mailed me the FK so I can make it, and all of you for looking.
Thanks

Q9pw66r.jpg

G9KKhQP.jpg

EmjyheQ.jpg

9wpkif3.jpg

For Sale - CPK EDC in Delta 3V. I had a sale on another knife fall through, so I am raising funds for and upcoming HDFK...

Knife comes with buffed black micarta scales. Very lightly used, mostly food prep. ZERO edge damage, still factory sharp, knife is in excellent condition, only a little scuffing of the finish on the fastener heads but they are not scratched. Comes with the carbon fiber Azwelke sheath (does not have the original sheath).
**SOLD** $320 (keeping this asking price posted for historical ref), Paypal G&S, I'll cover fees and basic shipping for that.

20170831_064607.jpg
20170831_064646.jpg
20170831_064713.jpg
20170831_070411.jpg

Last edited:
Sold
Like Tony I am letting go of my edc but in 4v to get funds for tommorow's sale

Last edited:
Want to Buy If anyone has a D2 Proto multiple from today, I would like to put word out... I am wanting to buy one. Thanks...

Looking for a field knife. Ya, I know. Who isn't? I also have many customs from different makers if anyone would consider trades, or partial trades. Micarta preferred but anything will do.

Looking to trade for a New CPK Light Chopper. I have a HDFK D2 prototype + $150 ready to go. Please PM me if interested. HDFK is not for sale, only interested in this specific trade, thx!

Sold, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0915.JPG
    IMG_0915.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0916.JPG
    IMG_0916.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0917.JPG
    IMG_0917.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0919.JPG
    IMG_0919.JPG
    187.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0921.JPG
    IMG_0921.JPG
    183.6 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0922.JPG
    IMG_0922.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0923.JPG
    IMG_0923.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Looking to sell my prototype NASK. I love it but I think I will like the more polished look of my preorder one. PM if interested. SPF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back