Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attn: Anyone considering selling to Andy but worried he's international. Read below.

If you find one Andy but it's only CONUS, let me know and I'll receive it in WA and bring it up to BC for you. I've done it plenty of times for others.

You’re a great guy JF!!! Way to keep those Carothers coming to BC!!!
Need a HDFK up here in PG if you know of one!!!
I missed by a mile today!! Lol

ETA: ....and a Shiro!! Def NEED a Shiro up’n’ere!!

Last edited:
Looking for a chopper, a light chopper preferred but beggars won't be choosers.... and of course a utility fighter or a field knife. Got some cool stuff to trade and of course, could just buy outright.

WILL TRADE MY CAROTHERS SHIV FOR YOUR CAROTHERS UTILITY FIGHTER (UF) +/- ANY ORIGINAL UPGRADES. COMMUNICATION VIA PRIV MSG ONLY.

Last edited:
You’re a great guy JF!!! Way to keep those Carothers coming to BC!!!
Need a HDFK up here in PG if you know of one!!!
I missed by a mile today!! Lol

ETA: ....and a Shiro!! Def NEED a Shiro up’n’ere!!

Looking to buy a LC for myself and FK in D3V for a friend as a gift. Users are preferred.

Thanks.

Bring as many CPK's to BC as needed. Fire ban is lifted and hunting season is in full swing. Just what CPK's are made for.;)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some CPK natural micatra handle scales for the field knife. I have forest G10 to trade or I can make it worth your while in sheaths or cash.
Thank you,
Al

Last edited:
Anyone have a set of antique micarta scales for a FK they are willing to part with so I can pass my scales to Al?

Delta 3V EDC in natch canvas...Dozier belt sheath...appears unused and I've only cut copy paper with it...SOLD $310 <all in>

Wt0Ujwg.jpg

OuVjJu7.jpg

0alRXW7.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to Purchase a New and Unused Shiv in 3V! Contact me via PM or leave a brief Post Reply! Thanks
shiv-happens-womens-premium-t-shirt.jpg

Looking for a field knife in d3v. I’m hoping to trade my Busse SOB for it but will pay if needed. Sob is in tanker Grey with black g10 with a few scratches in coating but knife itself is clean. More pics on request.
909BB546-EE45-4D44-B72D-BAC426C2EA44.jpeg
Must be willing to ship to Canada.

Selling my CPK Field Knife with Mashed Cat Kydex Sheath and a TekLok (not pictured)

*****$OLD*****
$450 USD
*****$OLD*****
Shipped to your door
Payment via Paypal Goods and Services
FULL insurance through Paypal

Lightly used + sharpened/stropped Carothers Field Knife
Delta 3V Steel
Black G10 handle scales
Mashed Cat Sheath
It's in excellent condition but not MINT condition. It's a user. Use it!!!
Don't expect a mint knife, it has wear/marks on the blade that are hard to capture because I suck with cameras and the stonewash/tumble finish hides wear pretty damn well.

Full disclosure: it has a tiny, tiny, tiny (did I mention tiny?) roll on one side of the tip, it's more like a burr, not even 1mm. I haven't touched it, but I can fix it if you want me too, your choice.

w4DrlQ9.jpg

Price breakdown:
  • 245 for the knife with G10 handles
  • 10 shipping from CPK to Mashed Cat sheaths
  • 75 for Mashed Cat Kydex sheath, tek lok and shipping back to AUS
  • 40 to ship knife back to the states
  • 20 paypal fees
  • -----------------------------------------------
  • $390 USD total
  • Selling it for $450 USD total. Extra 60 bucks can cover the tek lok i'm adding (original buyer kept it), packaging, signature on delivery, and driving to the post office, late night scotch, etc etc.
I may add a video to this post, showing the Field Knife's condition properly, unless it sells before I have the time to upload it.

bvFhkMI.jpg

==========================================================
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws. First come first served. I reserve the right to withdraw from sale for any/no reason. I reserve the right to refuse sale for any/no reason. Shipping from Australia. Payment via PayPal Goods and Services. Price includes shipping. I will post the item(s) after receiving payment and contact you with the tracking details.
==========================================================

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thank you!

Last edited:
WANT TO BUY OR TRADE FOR:

The "thinner" HDFK scales. Just curious how they are and I like options. Let me know what you have. Shoot me a PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back