Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody has a 6" Utility Fighter (or anything else about that size) they want to part with, please let me know. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
Shiv in the Exchange. I don't think that it will last long.

EDIT: There seems to be someone who is unhappy with the forums. ;)

Last edited:
Damn, too slow again. If anyone else has a shiv they are willing to part with, hit me up!

WTB kydex EDC sheath. I caught mine on something while working on my truck today and cracked the front piece of kydex right at the highest rivet. All retention is completely gone.

We have EDC sheaths available for order on azwelke.com
We use .093” kydex so cracking one is very hard to do. Also our retention holds on tight to you beloved knife;)

WTB kydex EDC sheath. I caught mine on something while working on my truck today and cracked the front piece of kydex right at the highest rivet. All retention is completely gone.

Hey Kyle, if you’re looking for the Dozier type sheath, I got one for you. Although, I have to say, Al does make an excellent kydex sheath with different attachment options.:thumbsup:;)

Looking to trade my unused field knife scales in buffed natural micarta for an unbuffed set in any color micarta. Would buy as well provided the price is reasonable.

Thanks, Drew

I’ve got a d3v Field Knife with natural micarta handles. Looking to trade for a HDFK. Thanks!- SOLD

Last edited:
Looking to trade for any of the following:

CPK field knife
CPK HDFK
CPK EDC

I have a brand new unused gossman tusker in M4 for trade.

Kinda looks like everyone is looking for a CPK HDFK. Could be a bit of a wait

Guess I'll get in line....

I respect you trying to help out the crew, but dealspotting is not permitted on Bladeforums. Again, said with respect. It's just a thing.

I am looking for a 6" fighter. In exchange I can offer the following three unused CPK knives. EDC, Field Knive, Chopper. All in Delta 3V.

May be in the market for a Field Knife in D3v. If you've got one in vintage micarta, I've got a D3v HDFK with terotuf for trade.

I'd trade it toward a BC too, of course. :cool:
Would you be willing to trade for a d3v fk in natural micarta scales or g10 forest green?

CPK TRADE ONLY please, thank you!

My LC for your LC & pants.....

Took delivery today on my LC in 4v fitted with natural unbuffed tan Micarta, no sheath-- but she's cherry. Got a set of buffed black Mic. handles , if you prefer those.

I'd like an equally pristine LC in D3V but with a Mashed Cat swinger <if there's one in the wild>...keeping this one @ home here on CPK, preferably with an active contributor to this sub...PM me! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back