Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also looking for a pristine 6" utility fighter and ready to pay a generous price for it if you're good with shipping to Australia.
Thanks,
hit me up on slaine@live.com if this offer is relevant to ya

I am looking for FK,LC and HDFK in D3V. I am willing to pay well over makers price.
Thanks,
John

I have this FK available for $475***sold*** shipped in the US. Only trade I would be interested in would be straight across for a HDFK 3V. It came to me described as lightly used but I cannot see any wear other than a very tiny burr on the factory edge that can only be felt on my thumbnail. Very easy to strop out but I haven’t touched it yet. Scales are natural micarta and it comes with the Kydex sheath.

Last edited by a moderator:
**withdrawn**
Any competitors out there that want the edge of a 4v LC, and willing to swap for their D3v? Trade only.
Just wanted to check before I strip the gears on the Ferrari and drive it off a cliff smiling all the way down. If you want it pretty, speak soon. It will be bloody after work on Friday.

I'm gonna leave this world with one of these in my hand.

Last edited:
Wtt new d2 hdfk prototype with natural micirta scales for an lc. Would also trade for a dark timber knife Pm me if interested, thanks

Last edited:
Ok, have a only pulled in and out of sheath a few times, a field knife in A2 with natural buffed scales for Sold. Since I don't have PP a usps mo for payment. Will send pictures but as stated in perfect condition.

Last edited:
Ok, have a only pulled in and out of sheath a few times, a field knife in A2 with natural buffed scales for Sold. Since I don't have PP a usps mo for payment. Will send pictures but as stated in perfect condition.

I’ll take seconds on this one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back