Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent you over an email, thank you.

Responded.
There were a few emails showing some interest- If Honey doesn't take it, I will move to the next one.
Really hate letting it go, but the kiddo needs a furnace. Crap time of year for it to take a dump with temps <20F.
Likely may have to let one or two more knives go.

Bill

Responded.
There were a few emails showing some interest- If Honey doesn't take it, I will move to the next one.
Really hate letting it go, but the kiddo needs a furnace. Crap time of year for it to take a dump with temps <20F.
Likely may have to let one or two more knives go.

Bill

I will take the knife per our email conversation. Thank you.

Is anyone looking for a sheath for an EDC1? I have an extra vertical that I don't need. $37 shipped or best offer.

01QzILe.jpg

c72UyvH.jpg

Last edited:
EDC in D3V-Lightly used for food prep a few times, but in excellent condition. $pf net shipped. More pics available if needed. Email billyDOTdawsonAThotmail.com or text me at 573-six one four-1191
YstvqYv.jpg

Last edited:
WTB - Light Chopper sheath

I need a sheath for my Light Chopper. Not too picky, just need something functional for now.

Kydex, leather, dangler, Tek-lok etc.

If you have something you're willing to part with, please feel free to email me at (Bwares@ymail.com) or you can leave a profile message on here.

Thanks in advance!

I need a sheath for my Light Chopper. Not too picky, just need something functional for now.

If you have something you're willing to part with, please feel free to email me at (Bwares@ymail.com) or you can leave a profile message on here.

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried contacting Jo? She may have some extra OEM LC sheaths still left in her stock. Try hitting Jo up in the next few days if nothing else shows up. I don't know if @grogimus has any leather ones left over, but here it goes ;)

greetings ben! if you are just waiting on your custom leather pants, I'd be happy to send a kydex as a loaner until it comes in. :) I'll be using it off the truck until my own leather is done, so dont really need it belt ready in the near term.

I haven't asked Jo yet, but maybe I'll contact her after the New Year and things from the recent sale(s) calm down.

Funny you should recommend Dan for a sheath....he's actually working on a set for my BC and LC. I'm pretty excited to see what he comes up with and has been awesome to work with so far. I just need something for the interim :)

Last edited:
greetings ben! if you are just waiting on your custom leather pants, I'd be happy to send a kydex as a loaner until it comes in. :) I'll be using it off the truck until my own leather is done, so dont really need it belt ready in the near term.
Thanks Will! I don't want you to be sheathless either - but I appreciate the offer for the loaner. I'll shoot you another message if I can't figure out an alternative.

Happy Trails and Happy New Year! :thumbsup::)

Thanks in advance!

I have one in stock or I can make you one if you're wanting a different color, LH carry, etc. I also offer EDC patterns. My contact is joufuu.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back