Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB either an HDFK or FK at this point.

Edit: Found one, thanks Bill

Last edited:
WTB/ Trying to find a set of the “slim” or thinner scales for a HDFK (prefer in green as those were the ones I have seen).

Currently have a beauty set of antique/vintage that I am not sure about the fit with my hand/grip. *willing to trade for a set of slims in green canvas micarta!

Cheers
Andy

Last edited:
Still looking for a Shiv. Willing to buy or trade. Please PM with any interest.

Trade fodder: FK in D3V, black unbuffed micarta, light use, excellent condition. HDFK Prototype (1 of 20) in D2/PSF27, black micarta, new and unused.

Last edited:
ISO a bargain on an EDC2 Vertical kydex sheath.
hoping one of you folks went custom aftermarket and can do away with your "shipping wrapper" :)
Please PM. Thank you kindly!

I’ll take it Ratman, please PM me the details

LOL.. just realized who you are I’ll get with you this evening. Man I suck at remembering screen names and real names!

By request I'm creating this thread here so folks can buy, sell and trade CPK knives and gear, including sheaths (yours or mine), scales (yours or mine), fancy screws etc, and also pimping and sharpening services. This thread falls outside of normal BF sales threads so normal feedback isn't available. I'm limited in my time and ability to moderate this thread so if folks start running into trouble here I'll close it.

Any membership level is adequate to buy, but only gold and above can sell or start a post.

Folks, please note the bolded text in Nathan's post.

Anyone have an extra set of FK scales not being used? Shoot me a PM if you do and would like to sell them. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back