Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
3V Field Knife for sale: $SOLD PayPal

Got my grail FK, so this one is now an extra and has to go. I changed the handle scales to the ones pictured, but it is brand new otherwise. PM me with any questions. I will ship USPS Priority and insured tomorrow. Would consider CPK trades. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for a LC in Natural Micarta in good/unused shape; I know one of your MC winners needs to free up some space!

Have a RMJ Eagle Talon with 2 scabbards up for trades if that is something of interest*

LC, Delta 3V, black micarta, dangler sheath, $Sold shipped CONUS, PPGS, light kitchen use, no signs of use .
HDFK, Delta 3V, black micarta unbuffed, dangler sheath, $Sold shipped CONUS, PPGS, New.
HDFK, D2, proto type, black micarta, sheath teklok, $400 shipped CONUS, PPGS, light use from previous owner, looks new.

Love these knives they are awesome. The wife is a mess her dog passed a week ago, Only selling to fund the Great Dane she is looking to buy.
thanks for looking.
Paul

lc 3v hdfk d2 hdfk 3v front.jpg lc 3v hdfk d2 hdfk 3v back.jpg

Last edited:
I need a field knife in my life. I'm sure one of you damn CPK hoaders has one in the safe all Dusty, unused, and lonely. Just begging to get out and feel the touch of rough wood on its slightly polished edge :)
The fresh air and warm hands gently caressing it's well sculpted scales.

Help me help your field knife :) do it for the kids!

Last edited:
For sale: HDFK D2 (PSF-27) brand new/unused with black micarta scales and factory kydex. $425 SHIPPED via USPS Priority.

I'll take this if it's still available. PM inbound.

ETA-Money sent. Woohoo.

Last edited:
Looking for an FK in D3V, new or used works.

Your knife will go to a gluten free, non GMO, organic..... psssh who am I kidding. I drink cheap beer, eat lots of red meat and cuss like a sailor. And obviosly like sharp, pointy things I can carry on my belt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back