Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some extra sheaths laying around, sheaths only(no Tek-lok's). Prices include USPS priority shipping and PayPal fees. PM me for PayPal info :)

$65$60- Shiv (BuyBrown). Some coating wear to one eyelet on the back.

$55$50- HDFK (Mashed Cat, I believe). I milled slots so I could Velcro it to my bag .

$45$40- Behemoth Chopper (Made by me) The slots/eyelets are pretty close to the edge, will be fine for light/regular use (strapped to a bag, truck carry). Molded to allow forward lanyard use
;).

View attachment 889047 View attachment 889048

~Chip
Prices lowered $5 each, take another $5 off if buying more than one :)

~Chip

I have a brand new HDFK d3v with black buffed micarta and the mashed cat sheath. $SOLD shipped conus and PayPal

Upgraded to gold for this so you are helping support BF
Xn0s3Lf.jpg

Last edited:
Got some extra sheaths laying around, sheaths only(no Tek-lok's). Prices include USPS priority shipping and PayPal fees. PM me for PayPal info :)

$65$55- Shiv (BuyBrown). Some coating wear to one eyelet on the back.

$55$45- HDFK (Mashed Cat, I believe). I milled slots so I could Velcro it to my bag .

$45$35- Behemoth Chopper (Made by me) The slots/eyelets are pretty close to the edge, will be fine for light/regular use (strapped to a bag, truck carry). Molded to allow forward lanyard use ;).

View attachment 889047 View attachment 889048

~Chip

Prices lowered $5 each, take another $5 off if buying more than one :)

~Chip

Edited original post, another $5 off each :).

~Chip

WTT - Only

Set of HDFK OD Slim Scales for a set of the normal OD scales (black liner is fine as I believe that is the only config they came in).

Tried these out this weekend and just like the normal fit better. Even though they weren’t my favourite right off I am just so used to them I would like to stick with that size.

Trade is scales for scales, greens for greens ONLY. Standard hardware fits them so no issues with modding there.
Please PM me if you are wanting to try the slims out and have a set to offer.

Cheers
Andy

*Edit: I tried to get a comparison shot with the standard fit on the HDFK but couldn’t capture the difference. Basically they are just a touch thinner; still work in the issued Mashed Cat sheath with just a touch of rattle if that makes sense?
View attachment 884810

Back up. Also interested in un buffed Natural Micarta scales in new condition.

Cheers
Andy

@mwramos ... If you are looking for a nice leather sheath for your EDC2 ... there are several great leather workers on here ...

but I can definately recommend Grogimus ... he made me a couple and they were very reasonably priced and he does beautiful work ...

EDC2s with Grog;s Sheaths 6.jpg

if you scroll back through this thread you'll find pictures of the two he made for me and some other sheaths that he made.

JJ

Shiv FS in the fixed knives subforum.
If someone jumps on it and wants a BB Kydex sheath instead of the spec-ops, the one I posted here earlier is still available :).

~Chip

Hello all!
I'm hoping someone might be interested in trading some maroon micarta scales for some natural micarta? As you can see, my other CPK knives are all natural so I'm trying to keep with the theme. I believe this is a good deal for anyone who takes me up, as the maroon scales are most expensive as initial option.20180423_183121.jpg
Thanks!!

WTB your unused/unloved OEM (Dozier) EDC2 Horizontal sheath. Also open to other proven minimal/low print horizontal kydex.

20180423_190003 (2).jpg

Selling two EDC2 D3V. Great knives, but I lean toward folders for edc. One has the antiqued micarta with the black along the spine and the other is natural micarta. Come with sheaths from CPK. One sheath is vertical carry the other is horizontal. First come first served in regards to the sheath. Send me a PM for sale. Not looking for any trades. PayPal preferred. Price includes USPS Priority shipping and PayPal fees. Will accept USPS money orders. US Shipping only.

Antiqued: $OLD
Natural: $SPF

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back